Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC- Gray interview for Detroit

wilco_holland

sorry if this is already posted but I couldn't find it.

Gray Permitted to Interview in Detroit

Redskins secondary coach Jerry Gray has been granted permission to interview for the head coaching vacancy of the Detroit Lions, a league source has told Jason Reid.

The Lions, the first NFL team to go 0-16, fired coach Rod Marinelli today and requested permission to interview Gray.

Gray has been the Skins' secondary coach for three seasons. For five seasons before that, he was defensive coordinator in Buffalo. Gray, 46, has nine years of playing experience and 11 years of experience as an assistant coach

Blache has only 1 a 2 years left, do we want Gray to leave...he could be ohr next DC.

We always had a pretty solid D# back field, and wasn't Gray one of the guys who realy pussed hard to select Sean Taylor.

Or I'm I the only one who doesn't sees Bill Cower in D.C in 2010...because then we need a 3-4 D-coordinator.

Blache has only 1 a 2 years left, do we want Gray to leave...he could be ohr next DC.

We always had a pretty solid D# back field, and wasn't Gray one of the guys who realy pussed hard to select Sean Taylor.

Or I'm I the only one who doesn't sees Bill Cower in D.C in 2010...because then we need a 3-4 D-coordinator.

[/font]

if i remember correctly, Gray came the year after Sean Taylor was drafted.

Good god would he really want to go to detroit? That city is burning down, and that franchise? jesus its pathetic! I feel bad for CJ and whoever they draft for the next forever, they are screwed. If i were drafted by them, Id sign a one year, (2 max) so i could get the hell out. That being said, anyone know how long CJ is signed to them for? I would trade anything we have for him. Seriously, not one player would I keep in order to get him. I'd throw betts in too, because he is in every trade proposition on this site.

Archived