Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for a Sale on a Panasonic DMP-BD35

HOF44

I have seen some great deals now that I have decided this is the Blu-ray player I want. Unfortunately they have all expired. I know some of you guys work the electronics departments. Any after xmas sales coming up??

The standard price seems to be $299. Amazon ran a now expired special of $209 plus 4 Blu-ray movies. I missed it. :doh:

What is it about this one that you like more than others?

(been thinking about a bluray myself and sounds like this one made it through your vetting process and I'm a lazy bum LOL)

The main thing for me was the SDHC slot. I have a HD video camera now and with this unit I can just take the SD card out of the camera and watch the video. Then, later make an HD version on DVD. Having to do that first, or hook the camera up is a PIA when you want to watch something right now.

Plus this unit has about the best pic you can get for the price right now. Watch out for the BD30 version though. Nothing wrong with it itis just last years model and not quit as good as this one.

I have seen some great deals now that I have decided this is the Blu-ray player I want. Unfortunately they have all expired. I know some of you guys work the electronics departments. Any after xmas sales coming up??

The standard price seems to be $299. Amazon ran a now expired special of $209 plus 4 Blu-ray movies. I missed it. :doh:

Buck up and pay the extra $90 you cheap ****. ;)

• 4 months later...

Ok ended up getting the new model(Panasonic DMP-BD605K) from Costco. They are having a $50 off special now. It was 279-50 for a price of 229 + tax.

This is a good player for anyone out there looking right now.

I got the 605K a short time ago. I'll hook it up tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads-up today.

No problem, hope you like it. One of the things that sold me on it was the SDHC slot. I have a HD camcorder that records onto SDHC in AVCHD and I can just pop it in there and play HD video.

Archived