Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD #2 - Check Your Whine At the Door!!

'Skins_&_'Stons

I was wondering where the heck this thread was. In the meantime, I've been perusing other threads and shaking my head at the level of insanity around here.

i have other stuff going on at home, but also felt that it would probably be poinltess today and we'd either be banning everyone or making a joke out of the premise of the thread..

Just an incredibly poor coaching decision there. Suisham has been struggling to kick the ball even 40 yards. So they try a 54 yarder?

And they burn a timeout first?

Zorn is in this thing completely over his head. He can't see the forest for the trees right now.

That said, I hope we continue to see more passing on offense. Glad to see that at least. I think if we're going to get out of this offensive funk it's going to be done thru the air.

ugh, how am i supposed to survive getting banned

How do teams consistently botch this situation (particularly us)? It's not rocket science.

You're more likely to pick up the first down than you are to hit the long field goal. And if you go for the first down and DON'T get it, you're STILL better off than you'd be if you miss the field goal...because missing a field goal gives the other team bonus yardage.

Seriously, it's not complicated. I just don't understand how it's constantly screwed up.

Archived