Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn now claims he's NOT the worst coach

Horatio

Zorn is blinded by his own big ego and ignorance.

I'd say thats pretty accurate. He seems to be throwing his players under the bus and only pointing the finger at them with his repeated "failed execution" excuse. That might be true, but isnt it more likely its also the predictable playcalling that isnt helping the team? And using 4 pro-bowlers as a barometer of his offenses expertise is insane, especially when you consider how terrible we are in points/game, 3rd down efficiency, yards/game, etc. What the hell is he thinking? Is he so conceited he believes he can do no wrong?

I'm starting to think he doesnt have anywhere near the needed experience/humility required to be a successful head coach. Maybe he should go back and try being an OC for a few years before he tries being a HC.

I'd say thats pretty accurate. He seems to be throwing his players under the bus and only pointing the finger at them with his repeated "failed execution" excuse. That might be true, but isnt it more likely its also the predictable playcalling that isnt helping the team? And using 4 pro-bowlers as a barometer of his offenses expertise is insane, especially when you consider how terrible we are in points/game, 3rd down efficiency, yards/game, etc. What the hell is he thinking? Is he so conceited he believes he can do no wrong?

I'm starting to think he doesnt have anywhere near the needed experience/humility required to be a successful head coach. Maybe he should go back and try being an OC for a few years before he tries being a HC.

Keep in mind he wasn't even hired to be the HC initially.

I am getting more and more disgusted with this man the more I hear him talk. Zorn needs to get out of town or start using his brain.

We could do this all day. It was fun honest.

But ok, yes his fumbles are clearly a problem, but the numbers are so small compared to what he has done for the team that you cannot use it as a negative argument against him.

Mathematically speaking, he is standing at under 1% of his receptions are fumbles. Granted I've never looked into other receivers/tight ends to compare numbers, but that can't be terrible.

Edit - I should fix it to say under 1% of his receptions are lost fumbles.

I'm not trying to down Cooley, only pointing out, as the article did, that he has fumbled more than usual.

The reason those guys are in the ProBowl is because of our hot start and all the Redskins fans voting.

Zorn is either blowing smoke or he is truly an idiot.

As for receiving if we win the toss, that is so stupid. Why would you not trust your defense. Especially against a team like the Bengals.

Zorn is starting to dig himself into a hole that he wont be able to climb out of.

Yeah we have 4 probowlers on the Offense, so why are we 30th in the league ?!

Zorn is not good at blowing smoke because at this point everyone see through it. I think the confidence in Zorn is starting to fade fast.

Archived