Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got Tickets you CAN'T Sell?

Koolblue13

Then how about a little charity for a fellow fan who only has a little cash for Beer and Gas.

Do you want to see that ugly Green in OUR Stadium, like the Pittsburgh game? I didn't think so.

Well, if you want those seats filled with screaming Burgundy and Gold, then give them to me.

It's time for the Christmas season and I would just love to help out our fellow fans and team alike.

Feel free to post them here or PM me. I'll figure out a way to come and get them and promise to not get anybody in trouble.

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

People are jumping off the bandwagon left and right and hoping Fedex turns into a sea of green. Guess who gets to sit by all those Iggle fans. We do.

It'll be like old times again. Before Gibbs came it was the same way for Eagles games.

It'll be like old times again. Before Gibbs came it was the same way for Eagles games.

It was that Monday nighter in 2002 when I first realized the era we were now living in.

I'd been living out of the DC area since 1996, only attending one to two games a year in Landover until I moved back home in 2002.

I was shocked that night to see the number of Philly fans in our house. I'd never seen anything like it in my 20 seasons of attending Redskins games.

I've since grown numb to the opposing fans just accepting it as a fact of life in the Ebay/Landover era of Redskins football.

Archived