Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Question: If Zorn is fired, do we keep Campbell?

Rskins91

I hope Zorn stays cause, he inherit Joe gibbs last year team. If Zorn is

gone then how many coaches or systems we need to change before JC

Finally click... I am CB5 fan I don't want colt to start until Zorn say it

time for him to play. Zorn suppose to help JC to be a better QB this

year, but it not clicking yet... Zorn has two more games to finish and

decides what to do in the off season to fix his woes o-line and D- lines

for next year...

Zorn needs help, no doubt in my mind he knows more about football than 99% of us. Dont you think he can look at his game tape and say damn, that was a stupid play. Lets run it again.....brilliant!! There is more to the story. To me, I am beginning to think he was just dealt a horrible hand. Can he fix it, or better yet will he get a chance to fix it?

What happens if Jim Zorn stays and decides Campbell is part of the problem. He gave Joe Gibbs guy a shot and he may tell Dan that he wants his own QB and that it isn't Jason. Remember, Gibbs didn't stick with Dan's guy Patrick.

Not to mention that it's recently come out that Gibbs was thinking of benching JC even before he got hurt and that he told Dan it should be an open QB competition if he came back for another year.

So basically, the guy who spent three picks on JC, was ready to give up on him.

George Micheal on channel 4 just reported that Snyder has told Zorn he will not be fired and to just go play ball.

Again.........with 2 games left there's no way Snyder would let Z go..............NOR would he tell him one way or another he was going to fire him, if that was in fact what he planned to do.

Come on people!! Please tell me you're not so gullible you actually BELIEVE the "owner-speak" propaganda!?!?!?

What in the world would you expect Snyder to say? I swear folks over analyze things that are said so much.........because somehow they can reassure themselves something will or won't happen. No one knows what will happen. I bet Snyder doesn't even know what he'll do as of today. Maybe he does.......but you and I sure as heck won't know that until he's ready.

:cheers:

Amen, brotha! :cheers:

Echo your sentiments.

I don't buy this nonsense that Jason had to learn 7 offensive systems in 8 years! If he did, wouldn't he be an offensive genius. The fact of the matter is that most offensive scheme have significant portion that are similar. The nomenclature may be different ... but, there are only X number of ways to run, and pass. The protection schemes may vary ... But, it not like there are infinite possibilities.

We drafted Jason because the offensive system he ran at Auburn was similar to the one we were running here. Joe Gibbs admitted as much. The fact is this guy is not the QB we thought or hoped he would be.

He was drafted the same year as Eli. And there is no comparison between the two. Don't forget, JC had the luxury off warming the bench for a year and a half. And, Al Saunders system was never fully installed ... Because, Jason was too slow to pick it up.

Jason has been slow to pick up the WCO as well. The running plays are the same... so, all he had to pick up was the passing aspect of the offense.

Do we give the same excuses for our defensive players? How about the same excuses for the poor performance for our o-line. Would that fly? No! We all are outraged ... calling to have their heads. They not only have to learn the new systems, but have had a fluid unit as well ... and, that makes things even more complicated for them.

Enough of this b/s. :mad::applause:

Archived