Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post on Extremeskins while taking a dump.

codeorama

SEATTLE - Now on the way: "Surfing on the loo" with Internet access at portable toilets.

The iLoo being developed by the MSN division of Microsoft Corp. in Britain is a standard portable toilet — a loo to the English — with a wireless (news - web sites) keyboard and extending, height-adjustable plasma screen in front of the seat.

There would also be a "Hotmail station" with waterproof keyboard and plasma screen on the outside for those waiting in line.

MSN officials say they're negotiating for the manufacture of toilet paper imprinted with Web addresses that users may not have tried.

"The Internet's so much a part of everyday life now that surfing on the loo was the next natural step," MSN marketing manager Tracy Blacher said. "People used to reach for a book or mag(azine) when they were on the loo, but now they'll be logging on."

The device is expected to be in use at festivals this summer in Britain, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported Tuesday. There's no word on if, or when, the iLoo will make its way across the pond

Originally posted by carlsbadd

How sad is it that anyone would need email while in a public port o jon. What is this going to do about the long lines?

I can see someone banging on the door "Are you done e-dumping yet?

:toilet: :rotflmao: :stop:

Originally posted by escholz

I have wireless internet at my house. I have posted on extremeskins many times while "dropping the kids off at the pool."

Oh man.... now I will wonder each time I see you online...:doh:

You know for a fact that people would piss right on that keyboard. That thing wouldn't last a second in the US. People are gross.

Oh man what a bad idea. I remeber reading a study on public places and ecoli. The idea was to swab surfaces at these establishments and see what they found. Bowling alleys ranked number one. It's the "house ball" that scored highest. It would appear that they found quite the abundance of crap in the finger holes of the balls. Think of that the next time your enjoying a sclice of pizza after rolling a few down the lane.

Archived