Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miss Shock and Awe

nelms

A few weeks ago, someone started a thread about all the "hot" news commentators covering the war. Many were mentioned, including Jennifer Eccleston of FoxNews. At the time, I couldn't find any pictures of her. Lo and behold, there is now a website dedicated to her. Check out the photo gallery section. Yowsa!

Miss Shock and Awe

The photos are great, but they don't do her justice. You really have to check her out live and in color.

Do those minarets make you horny, baby? ;)

So hot, yet so cool. Such sweet pain! :laugh:

Who do you guys like better in that region on the Fox staff, Heather Nauert or Jennifer Eccleston? It frankly depends on my mood.

She's so monotone and mistake-prone, I sometimes have to turn the sound down to enjoy

Art - that's why they invented the mute button. Now, if she was live and in-person, it could be a problem. Then again, I think that would be a problem I could easily overlook. :D

I too think she's cute, but I'll agree with Art that she's terribly hard to listen to. Seems to run her sentences together and just spouts all she knows about the situation without really organizing her thoughts or making a point. Even more annoying is her penchants to bob up and down while she talks. Some sort of nervous tick, kind of like the "sifting sand" shift, in which she repeatedly gets up on her toes and then back to her heels.

Speaking of bobing her head......... :D

Even more annoying is her penchants to bob up and down while she talks. Some sort of nervous tick, kind of like the "sifting sand" shift, in which she repeatedly gets up on her toes and then back to her heels

Maybe it's just me, but that "nervous tick" makes her even hotter.

Archived