Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell & QB Discussion Thread, Cincy Postgame. POST HERE. DO NOT SPAM BOARD.

ron5668

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Can anyone say why it takes the team 3 years to develop a quarterback(He still is not developed) and it takes Baltimore less than a full season

Just looked that way because the teams the Ravens were winning against had a 15-25 record.

When the Ravens played a better defense in the Redskins Flacco only completed 47% of his passes and had a passer rating of 64.

When the Ravens played a really good defense, the Steelers, Flacco only completed 39% of his passes and had a passer rating of 22.2.

Just looked that way because the teams the Ravens were winning against had a 15-25 record.

When the Ravens played a better defense in the Redskins Flacco only completed 47% of his passes and had a passer rating of 64.

When the Ravens played a really good defense, the Steelers, Flacco only completed 39% of his passes and had a passer rating of 22.2.

enough said about flacco

We have stooped to comparing Campbell to rookies. (While I am addressing RocketCitySkins post, I fully understand that he did not initiate any comparison to any rookie, alive or dead.)

Here's a comparison

On passes where the ball traveled 30 or more yards this year.

Flacco 5 / 23 275 yards 4 td 2 int

Campbell 2 / 14 120 yards 1 td 2 int

How about 11-30 yards

Flacco 48/95

Campbell 38/76

Flacco did this in 60 fewer overall attempts.

Sounds like the rook is not afraid to throw the ball downfield. I know who I would rather have.

The thing about Flacco is he has a leadership ability that JC lacks. Even if his stats aren't as good the team responds to him. He also has a knack for completing passes when they are critical where JC does also, but to the other team.

Without a doubt the most incorrect statement ever posted in this forum.

Jason didn't even throw an interception until the 9th game of the season.

He set a Redskins record and helped set a new NFL record.

And he still has the best interception to pass ratio 1.4% in the entire NFL.

If the rookie comparisons are going to continue, can we at least switch over to Matt Ryan... then it will be easier for the JC haters to prove that a rookie is better than Campbell, because *duh* Ryan is better than Campbell. Here's a hint, he's prob better than 75% of the QBs in the NFL right now, including Colt.

Besides Flacco wears a mock turtleneck type shirt under his uni which just looks weird to me.

Welcome to the boards. Let me kindly point you in the right direction.

First, a post like this, if placed properly in The Stadium forum, would probably be merged with others of the same topic.

You are currently in the Tailgate. It's a dead zone for football.

Take ten minutes or so and read over the forum rules. That way you can save yourself any trouble in the future.

Again, welcome, and Hail to the Redskins!

EDIT: And so you see the mods have moved it.

The fans has spoken with votes?

1. Colt with = 387

2. Free Agent QB =190 (hard to find a good FA QB)

3. Draft new QB =168 (I don't agree with this)

4. Campbell = 147

5. Collins = 66

I know this is not last day of voting, but look at current poll

Colt has a large lead with 240 over JC and 321 over Collins...

Did you even watch the game? We didn't lose it because JC got back up. We lost it because Sellers fumbled on the 6 inch line.

right as if that was literally the last play of the game and taht we didnt have any other chances to recover from it against a 1-11-1 team? Ob boy!

a good team recovers from Trunovers and win games especially against bad teams. a great team will just blow a bad team out regardless what happens.

campbell had enough time to make something out of it. a leader, a QB wil lead the team from mistakes by his teammates and himself. Something campbell cant do and wil never do because over all he is one of the worst starting QB in the league.

right as if that was literally the last play of the game and taht we didnt have any other chances to recover from it against a 1-11-1 team? Ob boy!

a good team recovers from Trunovers and win games especially against bad teams. a great team will just blow a bad team out regardless what happens.

campbell had enough time to make something out of it. a leader, a QB wil lead the team from mistakes by his teammates and himself. Something campbell cant do and wil never do because over all he is one of the worst starting QB in the league.

And that's why he has been rated in the top 10 qb's or close

to it all year. ;)

BTW. Washington only had the ball three times after the fumble. The first drive was killed with penalties on the o-line. The second drive was the one when Portis fumbled and although it was reversed, it still stalled the drive. The third drive did get a field goal.

The fans has spoken with votes?

1. Colt with = 387

2. Free Agent QB =190 (hard to find a good FA QB)

3. Draft new QB =168 (I don't agree with this)

4. Campbell = 147

5. Collins = 66

I know this is not last day of voting, but look at current poll

Colt has a large lead with 240 over JC and 321 over Collins...

LOL.

You obviously don't know how polls on ES work. This should have been a public poll because I guarantee this results are skewed due to ninja votes.

And that's why he has been rated in the top 10 qb's or close

to it all year. ;)

BTW. Washington only had the ball three times after the fumble. The first drive was killed with penalties on the o-line. The second drive was the one when Portis fumbled and although it was reversed, it still stalled the drive. The third drive did get a field goal.

top 10 in what? comp%? what those ding and dunks for completions? ob boy. u gotta start looking at the big picture pal. how many of those completions are meaningful, for more than 25 yards, or for more than 35 and so on. anybody can have a high comp% if most of the completions are 5 yarders.

after that washington had it 3 more times huh? i guess 3 wasnt enough huh? 3rd one was a FG? what an accomplishment! so youre giving credit to campbell the FG now? LOLthat is the story of this guy campbell's life. a QB that leads his team to many many FGs. why dont you just stick to the number that matters the most.... TDs.yeeeahhh! ahhh what the hell, lets give this guy 100 more times cause we all know 3 aint enough! beef up the OLINE. throw in randy moss and campbell is good to go. like ive said, one of the worst startng QB in the league.

top 10 in what? comp%? what those ding and dunks for completions? ob boy. u gotta start looking at the big picture pal. how many of those completions are meaningful, for more than 25 yards, or for more than 35 and so on. anybody can have a high comp% if most of the completions are 5 yarders.

after that washington had it 3 more times huh? i guess 3 wasnt enough huh? 3rd one was a FG? what an accomplishment! so youre giving credit to campbell the FG now? LOLthat is the story of this guy campbell's life. a QB that leads his team to many many FGs. why dont you just stick to the number that matters the most.... TDs.yeeeahhh! ahhh what the hell, lets give this guy 100 more times cause we all know 3 aint enough! beef up the OLINE. throw in randy moss and campbell is good to go. like ive said, one of the worst startng QB in the league.

You take confirmation bias to a whole new level.

Have you ever made one post in the this forum that wasn't to bash JC?

You take confirmation bias to a whole new level.

Have you ever made one post in the this forum that wasn't to bash JC?

Not lately no. that should tell you where I stand about our starting QB and how freaking frustrated i am with this situation.

not sure if this will make you alittle happy or not but here i go.

i advocated for campbell over brunell. i wanted brunell benched so bad and made my voice heard on how bad brunell was just like im doing with campbell. nothing bias. just speaking and going along based on what has happened.

its all about getting a chance and actually seeing what QBs have on the field. i had seen enough of brunell and advocated campbell not cause i thought campbell was the answer but the simple fact that he never had a chance and we didnt know if he was the guy or not. common sense right? i mean after all we did waste two draft picks to move up and pick him in the 1st round right?

same with colt. now im not syaing colt is the answer but how do we know unless he gets a chance. you see where im going with this? in order for us to make a judgement on a QB, he has to be out there on the field playing. this applies to brunell and cmapbell. doesnt apply to colt. i know... i know... all common sense and u knew that but i thought i just mention it again.

Archived