Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dumbest Rookie Class Ever?

bulldog

Well Skins should have drafted a DE on the first day. IDk why one would draft a top tier tight end while you have Cooley ( pretty young) and take a chance on Malcom Kelly who is never healthy and has horrible knee issues.

Who? Calais Campbell? Yeah: he's really tearing it up for AZ. Very happy we didn't pick him. In the WCO, having two top tier TE talents (we'll see if Davis really is that) is very useful -- gives you more options. I liked the pick a lot. Less so now, but I'm going to give all of these guys more than just a rookie year to prove themselves as good or bad picks. I've never liked the DEs available to us in the draft, so I don't feel like we missed a whole lot. Kelly was healthy throughout the bulk of his career at Oklahoma (believe me, as a Nebraska fan, I hated every second of it).

All I have to say is to come back in 2-3 years and see how this draft class is doing. The only guy I expected anything from this year was Kelly and maybe Davis. The only reason why Horton got an opportunity was because he was fortunate to be at a pretty thin position depth-wise.

So are you saying Horton's performance had nothing to do with it? He basically lucked into it. It seems at least implied in your comments.

Here is our weekly Redskins Youth Report. We don't have any of the three second round picks listed in the top tier.

http://dcprosportsreport.com/?p=2040

I'm surprised he has Moore ranked as high as he has. To be honest, the kid hasn't done much to be put in the middle tier. Also, Wilson has done nothing so far this year and should be ranked lower. I expect Kelly to rise rather quickly.

dumbest thread ever? dumbest poster ever? I mean, since we are attacking people personally whom we don't know.

Meh, its the internet. People are going to say stuff because they feel safe behind their monitors. By the way, you're signature is really dumb.

Elkabong82, instead of worrying about being 'the run stopper' you need instead to loosen your shirt collar and allow more blood to flow up your body to your head :)

maybe then you can learn to differentiate something humorous and satirical from the usual clap trap of 'I hope the rookies improve this week to give Campbell more options down the field'.......etc.....

haven't we had enough of THOSE posts the past 12 weeks? :laugh: :laugh:

how can we say anything without knowing anything thats really going on!?!?!??!

all we know is that we are struggling, all we can do is keep watching!!!!!:mad:

I know that what I see on the field is not efficient. I also find it hard to believe that so many of our draft picks are so dumb or behing in football understanding.

Elkabong82, instead of worrying about being 'the run stopper' you need instead to loosen your shirt collar and allow more blood to flow up your body to your head :)

maybe then you can learn to differentiate something humorous and satirical from the usual clap trap of 'I hope the rookies improve this week to give Campbell more options down the field'.......etc.....

haven't we had enough of THOSE posts the past 12 weeks? :laugh: :laugh:

You were joking? Damn dude, you got me then. I can usually tell but damn, you did a good job of convincing me otherwise.

Archived