Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins should sign Plaxico Burress

dg28daman

I know this season isn't even close to being over with, but with the news of Giants ending Plax's season coming out, he could possibly become available this off season. We have GOT to make a play on this guy. I know a lot of you are going to point to his character concerns, but a player of his talent is too good to pass up.

If Gibbs had any influence on VC or Snyder, and I'm sure he did , they won't touch Plex with a ten ft pole. The skins have been staying away from players with less than adequate common sense for some years now. Plex will end up with the raiders, or Dallass's cowgirls or maybe the browns or something. He'll never get close to the contract he just blew in NY. Kelly and Thomas are the guys for the next couple of years.

Has anyone actually considered why he had the gun in the first place? These players are scared for there lives...read the article in ESPN the Magazine about how CP and others are living in fear following what happened to ST, among other athletes. Yes, it was stupid that he shot himself, but I don't blame any players these days for carrying around protection.

Carry a legal gun. Duh.

Terrible idea to sign him no matter what...I wouldn't sign him at any point from here on out, not because of the gun issue but because of his past fines and problems with the Giants. He's been fined numerous times for various problems like missing practice/meetings/etc...why the hell would we want someone that Coughlin can't control?

Archived