Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So much for "The NFC East has to come through Washington"

SkinsAllDay34

We were 4-1, coming off two HUGE road division games and everyone was happy, on top of the world. It was awesome. Campbell and Portis for MVP etc.

Media had us the number 2 team in the power rankings, saying that we had an advantage with the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles now have to go to FedEx and play us down the stretch.

Well, what do you know, the cowboys come in, on national tv, and beat us 14-10, our offense does not decide to show up, and the same for the Giants on Sunday. The eagles are our last home game, and we have to win.

At home we have been embarrassing to watch outside of the NO game and Arizona game really. Our offense at least.

We really have to win out and hope dallas stumbles (which is realistic with their schedule).

We have Baltimore which wont be easy with their D, I still think Flacco does not play well against good teams, well good Defenses at least.

Then we go to the Bengals and knowing this team, its no gimmy.

Then the Eagles, as i said, we HAVE to win that game at home.

And The 49ers as the last game of the season will be HUGE.

I still believe we have a shot at the playoffs, even with our piss poor offense. I still believe, if our offense give Campbell some time, he will go back to the way he was playing when we were 4-1. Like some ppl have said, you put Tom Brady behind a line like the way ours have been playing, he would look bad too. Our Offense has to get going like earlier in the year.

Archived