Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season's not over, but I have an idea...

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay this "we have to daft only OL" :Vinny never drafts OL" . We drafted Jansen in the 2nd (though JJ may have been a Caserly picl) , Samuels 2nd overall, Derrick Dockerty (3rd), Chad Rienheart (3rd) ....

People say the Giants have the best OL in the NFCE .... Chris Snee drafted in the 2nd is one of only 2 players they drafted .

Eagles Shawn Andrews and Tre Thomas ... the only day one picks on the line thats 2004 and 1998 ....

The cowboys ...there line is stacked with first round picks... thing is they didn't pick any Columbo and Davis both drafted in the first round neither kept on with their respective teams ..

.....but anyway ....

Jansen ... we have a cap issue with him ...

We need to get the best available RT in the draft . Heyer is a good quality back up but might be better inside ..

Other than that we need time .

The final thing we need is better fans .

It is funny that people are giving up on the team, "this is the worse loss ever", errr 52-7 last season, 24-0 ...against the cowboys in 2004 ..Tim Haslebeck with a zero QB rating ... 72-0 against the bears ...

The other favorite quote is "Its last year all over again" Last season where we made the playoffs ? Is that bad now ?

I'd like to know what we have in C. Rhinehart. Haven't heard much about his practice play, but can he really be worse than all of our starters?

Here's hoping that K. Brown comes back from IR and develops into something.

I would love a repeat performance of the 08' draft where we turned our 1st rounder into two 2nds. If we can't spin our 09' 1st into multiple picks than I would look hard at guys like Eugene Monroe (OT, UVA), Jason Smith (OT, Baylor), Alex Mack (C, California), and Duke Robinson (OG, Oklahoma).

We need productive YOUTH on both lines, well mainly OL.

We need healthy LB's

We need to stop playing WR 10 yards of the LOS.

We need Campbell to develop more in this offense

We need Zorn to learn how to make changes DURING THE GAME

Most importantly we need time, I keep on forgetting this is only Jim Zorn's first year as a HC. I hope we win theese last 4 games.

Archived