Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Sean Taylor tribute song/video

ladyskin76

just wanted to to share the new video tribute by radio station WKYS 93.9. Local artist WKYS personality EZ Street, Raheem Devaughn, Wale and other local contributed to the song and the video...RIP #21 Hail! :gaintsuck

youtube link:

here's another by my friend Chris Louis another rap tribute... ypu can check him out at chrislouis.com..he does redskins songs for Redskinsheads every week..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQG6agYJsHw

once I find a place to upload it I'll upload the song for anyone who wants it but I think its hot!

not bad but don't like rap music to video montages for some reason but i like Rap music...wierd. That one made by someone here i think to that slow song(don't remember the name but its chorus was "just one thing" or ended with that....anyone have that still....made me tear up like a som****.

not bad but don't like rap music to video montages for some reason but i like Rap music...wierd. That one made by someone here i think to that slow song(don't remember the name but its chorus was "just one thing" or ended with that....anyone have that still....made me tear up like a som****.

what type of music was the slow song?

Archived