Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So people were saying they hated the White Rally Rags?

kiingspadee

I'm sitting here laughing at people who act like we are the first team to give out towels that isn't the Steelers.

Lighten up, people. Go be negative somewhere else.

How would you feel if a bunch of teams ran out and got marching bands and had them play throughout the game the way we do? You'd probably call them out and say they are just copying us. Well, sorry, but I'd like to think the 'Skins have a proud tradition of their own and don't need to steal gimmicks from other teams.

Regardless, the last time I checked, we're all allowed to provide our opinion on the subject. So no, I (nor should anyone speaking directly to the subject addressed in this thread) will not go be negative somewhere else. Unless you're suggesting we bring this topic up in unrelated threads.

If somebody gets an extra one of these I will trade them an extra I had from the Dallas game a few weeks ago. It would be nice to have both. Just PM me if you think you can do it. :gaintsuck

HTTR

I like the towel idea. If you get more than one towel offer let me know. I would take either the Dallas towel or this game towel. I will pay for it or trade something for it. I think the Skins marketing people should have been doing this type of promotion a long time ago. It does not cost too much for the Redskins organization.

If somebody gets an extra one of these I will trade them an extra I had from the Dallas game a few weeks ago. It would be nice to have both. Just PM me if you think you can do it. :gaintsuck

HTTR

Let me know if you get more than one offer for the game towel. I would like one from either the Dallas game or this Giants game. I will pay for it.

Archived