Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't Miss Norv Turner as our Head Coach

veteranskinsfan

Norv's Chargers lost again tonight and NBC reported this is the 4th game they have lost in the last 24 seconds. Norv does not have what it takes to be a head coach. Brings back memories of his record with the Skins.

He should have stayed with the 49ers as the Assistant Head Coach in charge of the offense. He is not head coaching material. The Chargers have announced they are bringing him back in 2009 as their Head Coach. Do you believe he can win a Super Bowl for the Chargers??

Norv's Chargers lost again tonight and NBC reported this is the 4th game they have lost in the last 24 seconds. Norv does not have what it takes to be a head coach. Brings back memories of his record with the Skins.

He should have stayed with the 49ers as the Assistant Head Coach in charge of the offense. He is not head coaching material. The Chargers have announced they are bringing him back in 2009 as their Head Coach. Do you believe he can win a Super Bowl for the Chargers??

No.

Norv WILL get fired before the start of the 09 season.

And, no.

You do have to wonder, though, what might have been had Merriman gone down. Had LT been healthier. And, forgive me, but I don't know what the deal is on Gates. I just know that he doesn't seem to be anywhere near the player he used to be.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Norv apoligist. And im in the camp that believes he's not a very good head coach. But no way that team should be 4-7. So, im guessin' they might go in a different direction if they miss out on the playoffs. Plus, you have to remember, the division they're in is WAY down. It wouldn't have even been that hard to get in. Hell, it still might be possible. I'm just not buying he'll be back next year, regardless of what they are saying now.

To answer your question, no, I do not feel he can win a Super Bowl with them.

Archived