Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Video Games

endzone_dave

Coleco Vision - Donkey Kong

Atari - Pitfall

Nintendo - Super Tecmo Bowl (one of the greatest video games ever created during its era)

Super Nintendo - The new Zelda that came out for it in like '95 or so, forget the exact name.

Playstation - The Tomb Raider series

Playstation 2 - Vice City

Atari- Space Invaders

Intellivision- Sea Battle

Commodore 64- Fourth and Inches

Nintendo- Metal Gear and Tecmo Bowl

Sega Genesis- Madden Football

Super NES- Zelda and Tecmo Superbowl and Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball

Playstation- Madden Football

Playstation2- Madden Football and Vice City

X-Box- Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and World Series Baseball

Nintendo-Dragon Warrior...i usto being to role playing games when i was younger

Sega Genesis-NHLPA '93...SO MANY FIGHTS!!

Sega CD-Third World War

Sega Saturn-Iron Storm...very cool WW2 game

Playstation-Twisted Metal

Playstation 2-GTA: Vice City

If this thread gets 'hot' its going to bring up a lot of memories I bet...

Nintendo- Metal Gear and Tecmo Bowl

Good call Code on Metal Gear for Nintendo...that was a great game...how frustrating was it was Solid Snake couldn't find the right 'card' to unlock a door...

Nintendo-Dragon Warrior...i usto being to role playing games when i was younger

I liked the role playing games back then too...Dragon Warrior was solid but my favorite was Ultima.

Nintendo: Mike Tyson's Punchout, Tecmo Bowl

Super Nintendo: Super Tecmo Bowl, Street Fighter II

PS: Madden, Street Fighter Alpha 3

PS2: GTA Vice City, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance,

Atari- Pitfall and Qbert

NES- Golgo 13, Mario, Double Dragon, Tecmo Bowl

Super NES- Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II

Playstation- Tomb Raider, Madden, Mortal Kombat III, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

PS2- GTA II/Vice City, SOCOM, Max Payne, Medal of Honor Frontlines

Xbox- Splinter Cell, The Thing, Dead to Rights, Ghost Recon, Halo, Hitman 2

PC- Mafia, Vietcong, Battlefield 1942, Allied Assault

My favorits arcade game was and still is - Galaga - simple yet efective to keep me playing for 30 minutes for a quarter...

As for game systems...

Atari: Pong and Pac-Man

Nintendo: Rygar (which you couldn't save so you had to leave your Nintendo on until you finished it - which was like a week or so straight of playing) and Mike Tyson's Punchout

Dreamcast: 2002 NCAA Football

PS: Tiger Woods Golf '99

PS2: Vice City so far...although there are some on the horizon that I haven't bought...

Atari - Combat

NES - Ikari Warriors, Tecmo Bowl, Ring King, Metroid, Mario

Genesis - NHL 94, Madden, Sonic, Lakers vs Celtics

PS - Tekken 2, Madden, Metal Gear Solid

N64 - Mario, Zelda, Mario Party 2, AKI Wrestling games

PS2 - Madden, MGS2

NGC - Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Def Jam Vendetta :thumbsup:

How could you guys forget about "Blades of Steel" for the SNES? BEST HOCKEY GAME EVER!

Also, I gotta say that Metal Gear Solid for Playstation was awesome! MGS2 for the PS2 was decent, but doesn't match up to the first MGS. The best part of MGS is when Psycho-Mantis takes over control of your game pad, I've never seen anything like that before!

Originally posted by RiggoRanger

How could you guys forget about "Blades of Steel" for the SNES? BEST HOCKEY GAME EVER!

I still play that from time to time ..Agree great game!

I am a little late with the XBOX thing(Just bought one) Of course Halo rocks, Buffy the vampire slayer is also excellent.

TEG is correct Galaga does kick ***. I was playing it this past weekend. Golden Tee is cool but Galaga just brings back so many memories.

Riggo I forgot about Blades of Steel but it was better from NES, i hated SNES. Ice Hockey and Blades of Steel were both awesome hockey games for NES. The best hockey game ive ever played though was NHL Powerplay 94 for Saturn. It was way ahead of its time and had Saturn not died would have made a sweet franchise game.

My uncle and I used to play the NHL hockey on the Genesis for hours.. we would play on the same team and pass back and forth.. it was awsome.

Mortal Kombat was nuts at the time too. the new one for the X box is really cool too.

Mike Tyson's punch out was crazy, I loved that as well.

Blades of Steel was cool because I believe it was the first hockey game of its time that you could 'fight' in. When it came to hockey though, I liked Nintendo "Ice Hockey".

Another sport game from Nintendo that deserves mention is Double Dribble. Once you learned the trick to shooting 3's it was all over...

I used to be addicted to Mike Tyson's Punch Out...you know things are bad when I still remember to this day that 007-373-5963 is the cheat password to fight Tyson right away.

Galaga is still my favorite arcade game. I play it all the time in this one bar at Ft Lauderdale Beach. If any one you guys fly down for the Skins/Dolphins game, I'd be more than happy to meet up for a friendly competition. :cheers:

I used to be addicted to Mike Tyson's Punch Out...you know things are bad when I still remember to this day that 007-373-5963 is the cheat password to fight Tyson right away.

I just played through Mike Tysons Punch out like two months ago just to see if I could still beat Mike. The return of Don Flamenco was annoying until you figured him out. I still beat Mike btw... :hammer:

Originally posted by JeffSchmeff

I just played through Mike Tysons Punch out like two months ago just to see if I could still beat Mike. The return of Don Flamenco was annoying until you figured him out. I still beat Mike btw... :hammer:

I got all the way through Bald Bull but I could never beat Mike. He always bit my ear off and made me bleed to death. B@stard....

Nintendo would have to be RBI Baseball #1 all the way!!! I loved that game. Top Gun was cool too. Right now the best one is Halo for XBox, I hate XBox though, no games. I cant wait for Halo 2.

Hmmmmm. Well. A warning. Looooooong post considering the ease of the question. Also, I'll be dating myself on this one. :doh:

Video game........Pong. Can't remember who made it... but it was the first..and I loved it.

Intellivision: Baseball,( hated pushing the wrong button and having the ball go throgh my guy), Dungeons and Dragons, (Dragons growling out of the Darkness), Tron Deadly Discs, Skiing

Commodore 64 Gunship! Airborne Ranger, Baseball, Acess Golf. (had tournaments on that one).

Amiga ( yep....had one) Lemmings, (#$%$#$% mouse button!), anything by TV Sports, Wings, Silent Service, (contact! periscope level....GADS! A battleship 500 meters away...........Dive!), M1A1 Tank Platoon, Sim City, Strike Fleet

Sega Sega Sports Football, Basketball, (they shot 70%?), World series baseball, Madden 9_ , PGA Golf?, Lethal Enforcer, Jungle Strike, Star Trek Next Generation

Playstaion Madden, World series Baseball, Medal of Honor, Soviet Strike, Nuclear Strike, ( The battle in Korea was the best).

PC. (oboy. Here we go :D ) DOOM (ya think?), Doom 2 Dark Forces and Jedi Knight, Wing Commander 3 & 4, Steel Panthers, XWing, Warzone 2100, Anything Madden, M1A! Tank Platoon 2, Combat Mission, Star Trek Voyager Elite, Star Trek Judgement Rights, Sim City 2, Rainbow 6, Medal Of Honor 2, (whoa!), and thlist keeps growing.

XBOX, (yep...they actually do have games). Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor, (same story as PS2 and pending. :cool: ), HALO!, Jedi Outcast, Knights of the old Republic, ( I just know I'm going to like it), and this list keeps going as well

Ok..... honorable mention. The Arcade games that just seemed a whole lot more fun in the arcades. For me, those arcades would be Time Out and Time Out 2, (formally known as the Raceway Spaceway. Told you. Dating myself), in Springfield Mall.

Asteroids, Berzerker, Galaga, (Damn! I just got 2 ships then ....great bar game too), Defender, Joust, Missle Command, Battlezone,Star Wars, Tailgunner, Sub Strike? something like that, Zaxon, any Racing game.....sigh...... I know there is more.

:cheers:

Archived