Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most important game of the season?

Slateman

I think this game tonight will make or break our season

The Cowboys are gonna be tough tonight. We beat them in their house last time. They're gonna want blood. They're healthy. Felix Jones is back. Romo sits to pee is back. They have an offense that is capable of putting up 40 points.

The Redskins on the other hand, are gonna put this offense squarely on the shoudlers of Jason Campbell. Portis is hurt. Frankly, only reason he's even trying to play is because its the Cowboys. Betts is banged up. And our third RB is Shaun Alexander. Moss is banged up. Even if Kelly were healthy, I would seriously doubt his ability to contribute. Thomas is lost on the field. Randel El is proving to be a poor punt returner and a marginal receiver. Of course, Cooley is the man :cool:

On defense, we have D Hall . . . yea . . . I really don't wanna see him play a whole lot. Jason Taylor may or may not be healthy. Same with Springs. And Horton. And Griffin.

To me, this game is the season. If the Skins can pull out a win, then it means we don't have to have Portis. I'm doubtful. Campbell showed what he's like without a 150 yard rusher last game. Tonight is the season. 3 teams ain't getting in to the playoffs from the NFC East. We gotta win tonight to have a shot at the Wild Card.

I wouldn't say that the Cowboys are healthy. Romo sits to pee I don't think is 100% and Blache really needs to attack him early to rattle his cage. Jones is back but can the Cowboys get an effective running game going with him because we know what the Skins can do to Barber. I agree this is a huge game and we have to come out with a W because the G-Men are getting ready to be 9-1 and we have to win these upcoming divisional games to get a playoff spot.

this game is HUGE! we must push the Cowboys another game back. Between the East and the South, only two teams make the playoffs in each division. A win tonight puts us 2up the girls along with the tiebreaker. This IS the biggest game of our season!

ps. Cinci has taken the Eagles in to OT!

I wouldn't say that the Cowboys are healthy. Romo sits to pee I don't think is 100% and Blache really needs to attack him early to rattle his cage. Jones is back but can the Cowboys get an effective running game going with him because we know what the Skins can do to Barber. I agree this is a huge game and we have to come out with a W because the G-Men are getting ready to be 9-1 and we have to win these upcoming divisional games to get a playoff spot.

Unfortunately, Blanche is in love with the coverage sack. We aren't gonna get that with Witten on the field.

I didn't know that Jones was still out. I thought he was coming back.

I agree, this game sets up the rest of the season for both teams. With the eagles not getting a win today, and if we beat the cowpukes we can go two games up on both of them. If that is the case, dallAss and philthy will have lost most if not all of their momentum and will start looking to next year, hopefully. A big win tonight for the 'Skins will help erase the memory of the MNF game and launch them through their remaining schedule. If the unthinkable happens tonight, the NFC Beast race is going to be way too interesting to say the least.

To me, this game is the season. If the Skins can pull out a win, then it means we don't have to have Portis. I'm doubtful. Campbell showed what he's like without a 150 yard rusher last game. Tonight is the season. 3 teams ain't getting in to the playoffs from the NFC East. We gotta win tonight to have a shot at the Wild Card.

The Cowboys secondary and pass rush vs. the Steelers?

The Cowboys with Romo sits to pee were ON FIRE?

The Cowboys OL vs. anyone thus far?

The Cowboys?

The Cowboys?

GTFO of here with the Cowboys, Cowboys suck Romo sits to pee is not 100% and practice is practice, let the bullets fly and Romo sits to pee says goodbye.

Absolutely. Most important of the season. We loose and the Eagles might be tied with us, record wise.
:no: We'd still be a half game ahead. I think we WOULD be tied w. Dallas, with us having the tiebreaker in common games (we beat AZ, who beat DAL).

Archived