Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DMN - T.O. on DeAngelo Hall: 'At the rate he's playing, I'm looking forward to a big

HapHaszard

Real nice find. This is why I was not really interested in bringing him in. He ISNT that good. He's a loudmouth that attracts attention, but he's mostly "all show and no go". It's funny how people cant see past things like a big mouth or a PR machine and get to the actual football part. At least he's only costing vet min, and isnt starting. Still I would have cut Tryon and kept Torrence, or just stood pat and not bothered with him. We were about as deep as anyone at CB anyway.

What i would like to see is how many int's he has. I think they said 3! I believe thats more than all of our corners combined, excluding Horton!!!

Thats just a guess, but i think im right.:2cents:

I still don't understand all of the uproar over signing Hall. Talent wise, he's an upgrade form Leigh Torrance and btw, I don't get the cult following over him all of a sudden. In any case, we get a Pro-bowl corner for pretty much nothing. He's got solid safties behind him for once, so there's a very good chance that this can work out.

Two pro bowls suggests the bloke has talent

Look how much Campbell has improved under Zorn, who's to say Hall won't improve under Blache?

pro bowls don't mean ****.............do people really think that players make the pro bowl on talent a lone?..

It's no wonder fletcher hasn't made a pro bowl before....they're nothing more then a popularity contest.

LOL, it isn't going to matter since your defense can't stay off the field.

And you do realize that we have been doing okay without Hall all year? Springs is coming back and we already have Carlos Rogers and Fred Smoot ahead of Hall. My guess is that if Leigh Torrence can cover Patrick Crayton then DeAngelo Hall shouldn't be quaking in his boots too badly.

It's easy to point and laugh at a Cowboys offense that, with Brad Johnson, has been nothing less than embarrassing. His confidence in running the malignant "3 and out" offense is legendary.

However, you're discounting the ability of Romo sits to pee and the affect he has on our offense. Even in our losses with him this year, we have not scored less than 24. Without Portis this weekend, how do you plan on keeping up?

T.O. is most certainly overrated, and physical defenses with good secondaries expose his lack of a complete game. If he's not getting off the line, or if he's having to worry about who's gonna take his head off going across the middle, then Dallas' passing game becomes a one-man show. We can win if Jason Witten is Romo sits to pee's only reliable target.

In fact, the only time in recent history that I can remember T.O. doing anything against the Skins was last year, when we were first without Sean and we had Reed playing his position. (He torched us for like 4 TDs) This was before Landry became the FS, and it might have been immediately after the Philly game, when Sean went down.

:dallasuck

T.O. is most certainly overrated, and physical defenses with good secondaries expose his lack of a complete game. If he's not getting off the line, or if he's having to worry about who's gonna take his head off going across the middle, then Dallas' passing game becomes a one-man show. We can win if Jason Witten is Romo sits to pee's only reliable target.

In fact, the only time in recent history that I can remember T.O. doing anything against the Skins was last year, when we were first without Sean and we had Reed playing his position. (He torched us for like 4 TDs) This was before Landry became the FS, and it might have been immediately after the Philly game, when Sean went down.

:dallasuck

In case you haven't been following the NFC East this year, Dallas added a pretty good receiver a few weeks ago.

What i would like to see is how many int's he has. I think they said 3! I believe thats more than all of our corners combined, excluding Horton!!!

Thats just a guess, but i think im right.:2cents:

He's been thrown at more then any other corner in the league....3 INt's isn't that impresssive...

Not to mention INT's are a very overrated stat....A lot of them come because of terrible passes by QB's due to pressure, and many other things.(granted there are legit INT's that DB's make great reads/plays on)

DeAngelo Hall, this season and while in Oakland, has 3 INTs...a 1/2 Sack...and a Forced Fumble. He also had about 6 games with at least 6+ tackles.

I would love for someone to tell me how "horrible" DeAngelo has been this season...with stats like those.

Be sure to reference "our" DB stats...when you decide to tell me how "horrible" of a season DeAngelo is having.

you left out some stats....

how about 2nd most thrown at CB in the league. He's allowed the most yards for CB's, and the most receptions. He's 10th from last in starting CB's for forced incompletion %.....

you left out some stats....

how about 2nd most thrown at CB in the league. He's allowed the most yards for CB's, and the most receptions. He's 10th from last in starting CB's for forced incompletion %.....

If they allow Hall to line up against TO...Cowboys win.

:troll:

Everyone knows Springs will be on, and shut down TO.

Rogers will be on RW.

Smoot will cover whoever is out on the field as number 3.

Hall will probably be the fourth CB.

Horton or Rocky will cover Witten.

Landry will be playing center field.

Hall won't be near TO, except maybe to knock his ass out if he manages to get away from Springs.

Right...because the color of the jersey makes ALL the difference in the world.

:laugh:

you trolls seem to think that RW is going to be a great player now that he is in Dallass. Same thing with BO; you act like he is suddenly not a loudmouth who disrupts teams and ruins the teams he is on.

Archived