Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Get The Damn Bikes Off The Road

Koolblue13

you know...the bs in this thread was aimed at people riding bikes and that they have no right to ride on roads... which is BS.

This has also included pushing hate and rage on cyclists...might be funny or a joke to some but it's not really.

I know how to ride and stay out of your way...so you guys have fun with your hate and rage....later...you win.

you know...the bs in this thread was aimed at people riding bikes and that they have no right to ride on roads... which is BS.

This has also included pushing hate and rage on cyclists...might be funny or a joke to some but it's not really.

I know how to ride and stay out of your way...so you guys have fun with your hate and rage....later...you win.

wow man, this thread got you THAT pissed? you must be a serious ass biker if thats the case.

my brother was a courrier in the district for years and rode in many races. his best friend rides in races still and i dont think they would have gotten as visibly upset as you are.

and they say that I have rage? :silly:

wow man, this thread got you THAT pissed? you must be a serious ass biker if thats the case.

my brother was a courrier in the district for years and rode in many races. his best friend rides in races still and i dont think they would have gotten as visibly upset as you are.

and they say that I have rage? :silly:

i call bs... some of the **** i've read in this thread would cause a courier to smash your windows in with those heavy duty bike locks they carry.

sorry the fact that you are in a car doesn't entitle you to more "road" privileges.

http://www.mashsf.com/videos.php

click on the austin tx video to see an awseome video of Lance in traffic...this is just for fun and granted ...these guys are pretty ****y riders (it's pretty funny)...but if you can "get" this maybe you can understand why cycling is such a passion for people...and that we do need to share the road and "paths" are not the be all end all for bikes (that is ridiculous).

Lance starts a couple minutes in...white t-shirt and aviator glasses ( talking to the cop)

peace out and share the road!

i call bs... some of the **** i've read in this thread would cause a courier to smash your windows in with those heavy duty bike locks they carry.

sorry the fact that you are in a car doesn't entitle you to more "road" privileges.

the odds of me giving a rat's ass about what YOU call bull**** on are slim and none. i know my own brother and i know his friend and you know neither one of them.

http://www.mashsf.com/videos.php

click on the austin tx video to see an awseome video of Lance in traffic...this is just for fun and granted ...these guys are pretty ****y riders (it's pretty funny)...but if you can "get" this maybe you can understand why cycling is such a passion for people...and that we do need to share the road and "paths" are not the be all end all for bikes (that is ridiculous).

Lance starts a couple minutes in...white t-shirt and aviator glasses ( talking to the cop)

peace out and share the road!

When I lived in Philly, I used to ride everywhere and I was a major dick about it. I got hit a few times. My fault.

In the city, ride a bike everywhere you can and want, I'm not talking about in the city.

Archived