Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Right Gang Time for some car advice

RyansRangers

Hey Guys,

You guy's have always been great with car advice for me.. I currently have a jeep wrangler which is paid off and I want to trade it in for something that gets better MPG since I now commute to work ( I used to work outta home). SO I have 2 options one trade in the Wrangler and buy a AWD Car or SUV that gets over 22mpg or keep the wrangler and buy a car (drive the wrangler when it snows).. I need awd for my street and driveway (steep).

Wrangler is worth 12k trade in value and I dont want to spend more than 28k trade in or if I keep the wrangler no more than 18k for a car.

Thanks in advance

I would say that if your Wrangler is paid off you should keep it. Any money you may save on gas mpg your gonna spend on a new car payment.

Yea I have thought about that but the wrangler is a real pain to drive highway not only mpg but with my wife and I about to have a kid its no good for kids..

What size are you looking for? Check out a used subaru, perfect vehicles for your area. Any questions send me a PM, own a car dealership here in Orlando.

Thanks man, I have been looking at subaru's actually.. I have heard the legacy back seat is tiny and the Forester's mpg isnt that good. What do you know?

Thanks man, I have been looking at subaru's actually.. I have heard the legacy back seat is tiny and the Forester's mpg isnt that good. What do you know?

Dependable, run forever, my cousin whose a certified volvo mechanic swears by them(there also very tough to find used, people drive em till they die). He has an Outback(has 200k on it) and a Legacy(has 150k on it) . I almost bought the WRX years ago but thats truly a tiny car. They are built for a beating and they take it. Subaru's are great vehicle's for the Northeast when purchasing a "car", there awd system has been perfected so no issues there. The forester is about the size of an older highlander or rav 4, escape or tribute. A mini-SUV if you will.

Dependable, run forever, my cousin whose a certified volvo mechanic swears by them(there also very tough to find used, people drive em till they die). He has an Outback(has 200k on it) and a Legacy(has 150k on it) . I almost bought the WRX years ago but thats truly a tiny car. They are built for a beating and they take it. Subaru's are great vehicle's for the Northeast when purchasing a "car", there awd system has been perfected so no issues there. The forester is about the size of an older highlander or rav 4, escape or tribute. A mini-SUV if you will.

Great info thanks.. Yea the only place I can find a used one is genearlly Carmax or subaru dealerships off lease

Great info thanks.. Yea the only place I can find a used one is genearlly Carmax or subaru dealerships off lease

There's a subaru auction here in Orlando on the 17th, I'll be there looking for an 07 imprezza for my cousin. I'll be getting a run list a few days before hand and let ya know what I see.

Archived