Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Hall hopes to get a long term contract

AKM311

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

HALL EYEBALLS LONG-TERM STAY WITH THE REDSKINS

Posted by Mike Florio on November 7, 2008, 3:19 p.m.

One major factor that drove the decision of cornerback DeAngelo Hall to sign with the Redskins is the possibility of doing a long-term deal in D.C.

“It’s a one-year deal for now, but we’ll work something out long-term,” Hall told Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com. “That’s why I chose them. I don’t want to hit the market in the offseason and have to move my family again this year.

Per a league source, the Redskins want Hall to prove that he can be an asset in the locker room, and that he can return to past form on the field. If/when that happens, they’ll lock him up for the long haul.

In the end, Hall picked the Redskins from a pool that included three other teams — the Patriots, Ravens, and Jets. The packages, we’re told, were roughly equivalent.

Click the link for the rest.

Im down. If he shuts up, puts his head down and plays lights out ball like we KNOW HE CAN, then by all means I would sign him. not to the crazy money that Cokeland threw at him but I would definitely pay the man. Maybe he can teach Carlos how to NOT drop easy pick 6's..

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

In the end, Hall picked the Redskins from a pool that included three other teams — the Patriots, Ravens, and Jets. The packages, we’re told, were roughly equivalent.

Click the link for the rest.

The fact that the redskins were chosen over those organizations is a testament to what is happening here in DC

yeah, I worry about that too. It seemed like he was really terrible in Oakland after they gave him that 70 mil contract!

but I guess you take a chance with anyone. Look at Plexico; he was all nice and well mannered last year and then BOOM!! gets paid in NY and becomes a pain.

Archived