Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

thomas decides moss status, not moss. Thread title FAIL.

marcoskins

Surely, we wouldnt risk Moss' availability the rest of the year, UNLESS Thomas is just not ready to play. If Moss is sidelined, I think that means that Zorn is comfortable with the week of practice that Devin thomas had, if not, I think Moss has to push through!

HAIL SKINS,

marco

Surely, we wouldnt risk Moss' availability the rest of the year, UNLESS Thomas is just not ready to play. If Moss is sidelined, I think that means that Zorn is comfortable with the week of practice that Devin thomas had, if not, I think Moss has to push through!

HAIL SKINS,

marco

If Moss is out then look for Thrash to take up slack along with Cooley being used more on the edge. You may see Fred Davis get more action. Portis will catch more screen passes to ease up the rush.

HAIL SKINS,

marco

I doubt we'd risk Moss' availability the rest of the year no matter what Thomas is doing.

Sorry, but Thomas has nothing to do with whether or not Moss plays. If he can't go, he can't go, and vice versa. The team will have to deal with either option whether Thomas is ready or not.

Jason

Yep...Jason Taylor isn't playing because Jason Taylor isn't able to play. It had nothing to do with how well Erasmus James or Chris Wilson did during practice. Chris Samuels didn't play because Chris Samuels wasn't able to play. Had nothing whatsoever to do with how well Heyer did during the week. Just gotta plug in the back-ups and hope for the best. As someone else said on another thread, the 2nd stringers live for these opportunities...they should make sure to make the best of them.

WTF are you smoking? Moss is going to go if and when Moss and the training staff decide he can go. To assume Thomas is the deciding factor is a dumbass assumption. Sorry to be harsh, but damn man where did you come up with this ****?

Wow.

Someone pissed in KingGibbs's Cheerios this morning.

hes right though. hes just stressing his opinion is all

Of course I know that he's expressing his ****ing opinion! Do I look like an effing dumbass to you?! I've been around here for a minute or two; I've seen a lot of KingGibss's posts and I know what the **** is going on! I don't need your ***** ass to tell me about him!!!!!!111!!!!!oneoneone

True, but seems a little much, no? :cheers:

I don't think that's the case at all. I think that Moss is ready to go and he would never miss a MNF game if he could help it. He's a gamer and loves the bright lights. I have to disagree completely. I don't think whether he goes or not has anything to do with Thomas' progress or lack there of. If Moss can't go it will truly be b/c he's too hurt to run effective routes. From what Frank H. says, Samuels is the big "?" not Moss. He seems to think that Moss was good to go Saturday and he ran routes yesterday. Moss will play from what he and some players are saying. :2cents:

Of course I know that he's expressing his ****ing opinion! Do I look like an effing dumbass to you?! I've been around here for a minute or two; I've seen a lot of KingGibss's posts and I know what the **** is going on! I don't need your ***** ass to tell me about him!!!!!!111!!!!!oneoneone

:cry::anon:

:rotflmao:

Just think of Thrash's performance last year against the Eagles, and it should calm you some lol :cheers:...

(thinking)

(thinking)

(thinking)

............nope. Pictures of him dropping the game changing bomb in the Giants game in week 1 keep popping in there and ruining your idea. Good try, though.:cheers:

Thrash = Norvous ........... but that's just me.

I'm still pumped up for the game!!! :point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

Archived