Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA Trade: Allen Iverson to Detroit

StillUnknown

McGrady?????

Clyde Drexler????????????

did you read or did you get excited, pee on the carpet and then decide to respond? i said REACH with mcgrady and the person i was talking to GOT IT.

and HELL YA drexler is better then allen no rings iverson. drexler did more with less then iverson could ever even hope to do.

just because YOU are blinded by the fact of his numbers and CANT see that he is shooting the ball 40 ****ing times a game, dont question my knowledge on basketball

did you read or did you get excited, pee on the carpet and then decide to respond? i said REACH with mcgrady and the person i was talking to GOT IT.

and HELL YA drexler is better then allen no rings iverson. drexler did more with less then iverson could ever even hope to do.

just because YOU are blinded by the fact of his numbers and CANT see that he is shooting the ball 40 ****ing times a game, dont question my knowledge on basketball

The fact that you put Mcgrady on the list is laughable.

Drexler did more with less? Are you serious. The was on one of the best college teams of all time with Phi Slamma Jamma, then he played in Portland with Terry Porter, Jerome Kersey, Kevin "RIP" Duckworth, and Buck Williams. they went to the finals.

He shoots 40 times a game??? really?? What year did he shoot 40 times a game?? NEVER.

Yes I will continue to question your knowledge being that you put McGrady on the list and you knew he was a reach. So please. Just because you dont like AI, don't mean he is a scrub.

He is a 1st ballot HOFer easy.

Explain please...

explain why drexler is better?

five slamma jamma

class act

gold medal on dream team

fifty greatest players

95 champion

10 time all star

NOT a cancer to any team he is on

Iverson was the FIRST player to leave Georgetown under John Thompson's coaching career. VA thug, arrested numerous times in Philly, NO ring, dont forget the bowling alley incident.

and what has he done? 3rd in scoring?

8001-18796...those are his FGs to FGAs. DUUUUUUDE!!

8335-17673...those are clyde's. made more with less..

I'd say the exact same about AI except he's no where close to the leader that Chauncey has been.

he was 3rd in the league in scoring and averaged 7 assists as a 2 guard. They just happened to play in a stacked Western Conference.

The fact that you put Mcgrady on the list is laughable.

Drexler did more with less? Are you serious. The was on one of the best college teams of all time with Phi Slamma Jamma, then he played in Portland with Terry Porter, Jerome Kersey, Kevin "RIP" Duckworth, and Buck Williams. they went to the finals.

He shoots 40 times a game??? really?? What year did he shoot 40 times a game?? NEVER.

Yes I will continue to question your knowledge being that you put McGrady on the list and you knew he was a reach. So please. Just because you dont like AI, don't mean he is a scrub.

He is a 1st ballot HOFer easy.

you need to learn to read and stop quoting me until you do. i said it was a reach and then made a joke to SU about it. just because it seems that reading has passed you up doesnt mean my joke wasnt funny.

yeah, because i said A YEAR...i said he shoots that a game. as in game, not year. do you understand english? something tells me youre just looking for a fight and you can find it some place else son..

As a leader I agree with you....but AI hasn't slowed down significantly.:2cents:

he played 3 games last year bro..thats gonna be more then just slowing down...seems like he cant just bounce back any more. and he is the kind of player that just throws his body around like D Wade does.

five slamma jamma

class act

gold medal on dream team

fifty greatest players

95 champion

10 time all star

Iverson was the FIRST player to leave Georgetown under John Thompson's coaching career. VA thug, arrested numerous times in Philly, NO ring, dont forget the bowling alley incident.

:secret: You know he got pardoned for that "bowling alley" incident.

:secret: You know that incident was expunged from his record.

Arrested numerous times in philly? REALLY??? Sounds like AI rage to me.

:secret: You know he got pardoned for that "bowling alley" incident.

:secret: You know that incident was expunged from his record.

Arrested numerous times in philly? REALLY??? Sounds like AI rage to me.

you know he still did it, right?

you know he got arrested in philly for kicking a hotel door in with a gun right?

get the **** out of here with your excuses for AI's character. he is a VA thug. always has been, always will be.

five slamma jamma

class act

gold medal on dream team

fifty greatest players

95 champion

10 time all star

In my post on the last page, I said I thought Drexler was your best player named, but I still don't put him above Iverson.

five slamma jamma- didn't win a title despite the presence of two future

HOFers and other all-americans

class act- true

gold medal on dream team- you could have replaced him with a clydesdale horse and they still would've won the gold medal

fifty greatest players- Iverson would assuredly be on this list if the vote were taken now

95 champion- rode The Dream to a title in Jordan's baseball years

10 time all star- AI has 8 appearances

NOT a cancer to any team he is on- Iverson has never been a cancer to his team- his teammates absolutely love him. He had some problems with Larry Brown, but EVERYONE has problems with Larry Brown.

Michael Jordan, Lebron James etc. shot/shoot the ball just as much as AI.

now I know you dont expect me to defend queen james;)

MJ, you cant even question the man. 6 rings, slam dunks, MVPs, dream team. its impossible to say anything about his shot attempts when he wins 6 rings in 8 years. i think everyone has the thought that the bulls could have won all 10 years if he didnt retire and they didnt get broken up. he even got rodman to calm down and board like a beast

you need to learn to read and stop quoting me until you do. i said it was a reach and then made a joke to SU about it. just because it seems that reading has passed you up doesnt mean my joke wasnt funny.

yeah, because i said A YEAR...i said he shoots that a game. as in game, not year. do you understand english? something tells me youre just looking for a fight and you can find it some place else son..

Big Mike I know how to read so spare me with the fake a** insults.

The fact that you put him on your list is laughable, even as a reach. And when has he ever averaged 40 shots/game Big Mike?

I can read. Seems like you can't comprehend. You are too busy trying to make jokes, instead of comprehending. You are showing your lack of basketball knowledge and your AI rage.

In my post on the last page, I said I thought Drexler was your best player named, but I still don't put him above Iverson.

five slamma jamma- didn't win a title despite the presence of two future

HOFers and other all-americans

class act- true

gold medal on dream team- you could have replaced him with a clydesdale horse and they still would've won the gold medal

fifty greatest players- Iverson would assuredly be on this list if the vote were taken now

95 champion- rode The Dream to a title in Jordan's baseball years

10 time all star- AI has 8 appearances

NOT a cancer to any team he is on- Iverson has never been a cancer to his team- his teammates absolutely love him. He had some problems with Larry Brown, but EVERYONE has problems with Larry Brown.

everyone? dont think detroit did. ;)

95 - 19.3 and 5.8APG dont really sound like riding tails to me.

50 greatest player - and if "IF" was championships AI would have plenty of them.

Archived