Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Iraqis had a vote

Gibbsisgod2006

I hate to say it but most that are live in the small villages are and Afghanistan is the same way.

And most that are are because they are that are and are because of are. Sometimes.

In other news, I think we all just learned how seriously to take your opinions going forward.

I hate to say it but most that are live in the small villages are and Afghanistan is the same way.

You're right, the people in all these developing nations are just plain stupid! Cave-manlike mental status. Places like Africa and South East Asia and the Middle East have not been plagued by disease, or famine, or war, violent warlords, evil dicators, or inadquate infrastructure. No. No. It's because they're just dumb.

Un-frickin-believable!

You're right, the people in all these developing nations are just plain stupid! Cave-manlike mental status. Places like Africa and South East Asia and the Middle East have not been plagued by disease, or famine, or war, violent warlords, evil dicators, or inadquate infrastructure. No. No. It's because they're just dumb.

Un-frickin-believable!

It is hard to explain, go their and experience it for your self I have. I didn't what to make the people out stupid or anything.

Archived