Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nov. 30

Dcskins71

Hey guys...i just have a quick question havent seen anything or much on this topic on here and i wanted to figure out if anyone knew..ON November 30 will the skins have some sort of ceremony or something vs the G-men that day for Taylor or whats up..Just wondering if anyone knows so i can make sure to go to that game! Thanks

Hey guys...i just have a quick question havent seen anything or much on this topic on here and i wanted to figure out if anyone knew..ON November 30 will the skins have some sort of ceremony or something vs the G-men that day for Taylor or whats up..Just wondering if anyone knows so i can make sure to go to that game! Thanks

All that has been said officially is that the Redskins will do something in honor of ST. When exactly is anyones guess but most are guessing that it will be for the Gaints game.

I would rather them do it a little early on the 11/16 Pukes game. If anybody has made a statement in the past few years against them it was Sean Taylor (Santana Moss too) and it just seems right to do it then. :steelersu

HTTR

Well this is true too, but i also remember sean still running around drilling Tiki barber and all the rest of the G-men late in the game while losing by about 30 points...

Come to think about it....

Seems that turn about is fair play - We get Gaints at home during their SB celebration, They get us at home celebrating and remembering ST.

Going to be awesome!

...don't forget that we also had the misfortune of having to play at the Giants immediately following Wellington Mara's death a few years ago.

It could really be a special game for us. For one, theres no way Sunday Night Football will NOT pick that game up.

Two, we get to honor ST.

Three, we get redemption against the Giants and if we win ...lets say....2 out of our next 3 upcoming games, it could possibly be for the division lead! What a night that could be!

It could really be a special game for us. For one, theres no way Sunday Night Football will NOT pick that game up.

Two, we get to honor ST.

Three, we get redemption against the Giants and if we win ...lets say....2 out of our next 3 upcoming games, it could possibly be for the division lead! What a night that could be!

Now that is how you look ahead!

I got choked up just thinking about what that is going to feel like!

i dont think we get sunday night for the giants game though because we already had a game on NBC vs the giants on opening night. But i agree if they retire his number during that game it would be so awesome. reading this thread just gave me goose bumps!!!

HTTR!!!!

I don't believe the network that airs the primetime game is of concern. I think the only rule is the amount of primetime games a team can play in a season. If I'm not mistaken, it's 6 primetime games in a season, could be less than that though.

Archived