Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*****delete*****

wpns3/5

i buy and sell alot of jerseys online. from the pictures i see i wouldnt buy this unless your buying this knowing that it is fake. which there is nothing wrong with. however if he's stating that its "real" i have a tough time believing it from what ive seen

I can vouch for wpns3/5 on this matter. I have bought legitimate authentic jerseys from him (Bought a 70th anniversary Champ Bailey) and it was exactly like my Fred Smoot 70th authentic that I bought at the Redskins store. I can tell you that he is reputable and he has sold numerous items on this board. Believe me, MCsports is a legitimate seller of goods so when he is saying that it is 240 and authentic there shouldn't be any doubt. He was also fast with the delivery and anyone who buys this jersey will be extremely happy.

The problem with these anniversary jerseys is there aren't enough legitimate ones around to use as comparison.

But I don't see how that can be a fake jersey. It's too much EXACTLY like this style of Authentic:

dba5_1.JPG

73bd_1.JPG

The "O" is not quite the right font, and even the "R" is a little off. That's a shame, and the people who did the work should have fixed that for free, and fixed it right.

But the cut, the seams, the dimensions - everything else is exactly the same as in this 2008 authentic shown above.

IMO, wpns3/5's jersey is a legitimate retail authentic.

Mark, thanks for the reply. That is why I am selling it for less, because of the "customization".

When I got it, they only had size 50's left and they sold out that day, the customer service rep. said they would fix it, but if it could not be fixed, I would get a refund only. I did not want to chance it, so I kept it.

Great jersey you got there "skinsfan" ;). To all the people that are saying this is a fake, you guys are wrong. I find it that a lot of people a quick to judge an authentic as a fake just because the numbers look a bit wrinkly. Aside from the "O" everything looks perfect and the shoulders are even spandex, unlike the dazzle material the Redskins had on their whites in the previous years.

anyone know why I can view the image? I click on them and it says something about possibly not having privileged. Somewhat new to the site, I have come across this problem a few times. Thanks

You have a "No New Threads" which prevents you from seeing pics.

I would have to say that that is a real jersey. I got a Chris Cooley authentic 75th Anniversary jersey from nflshop.com last year. They didn't have any pre-made ones, so i had to custom order it, and the "o" looks the exact same on my jersey as his jersey. I always thought it was weird how they would use the correct font on the regular jerseys but the Anniversary jersey has a different font.

I have a 75th ann. Taylor jersey and this one is real from what I see. Only difference I see from my jersey is that the 75th patch on mine is different. Because of who I got my jersey from I am positive it is real.

Can you please post some pics. Thanks

Archived