Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another FA: Angelo Crowell?

method man

There are 3 FA's I am interested in and I realize it is going to be Haynesworth OR these two guys (Crowell and D. Robinson).

The reason I am interested in Crowell is because I see an undervalued asset entering the free agent market this offseason. He is a very good strongside LB who can replace Marcus, who despite playing well the past two games, does look a bit washed up and has a high cap figure for next season. Angelo is undervalued, because the Bills foolishly put him on IR even though his surgery would have taken only 5 weeks to recover from. He led the Bills in tackles last year and he can play SLB and MLB, which he could eventually replace Fletcher at if Blades does not cut it.

Guest Roger_Haggins

wtf? who gives a flying f*** about free agents... free agents is what set us back for years and for god sakes we won't have money to sign anyone anyhow

wtf? who gives a flying f*** about free agents... free agents is what set us back for years and for god sakes we won't have money to sign anyone anyhow

So London Fletcher, Shawn Springs, Cornelius Griffin, Marcus Washington, and Randy Thomas have set us back over the years?

The ones I listed fit the profile of Crowell. At the time these guys were signed, they were undervalued and signed to pretty fair deals.

The FA busts we have had have been old vets, overrated players, and guys with major attitude problems like Deion, Carrier, and Lloyd.

The ones I listed fit the profile of Crowell. At the time these guys were signed, they were undervalued and signed to pretty fair deals.

The FA busts we have had have been old vets, overrated players, and guys with major attitude problems like Deion, Carrier, and Lloyd.

Still man it's early, your about just as old as me, enjoy this man I've never seen the skins play this good before.

Archived