Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you NOT want Dallas to draft?

rv581

Originally posted by NavyDave

I'll Say Suggs but Tuna by himself would go Robertson

Well ND, they just said on ESPNews that Jets HC Herman Edwards thinks that Robertson will be another Warren Sapp-type DT, which is why they moved up to the Bears #4 pick, so it is looking like he might be headed to NYC.

we split with them last year and they had Q and Hutchinson, imagine if they had some real talent. i hope they don't get leftwhich...actually i hope they don't trade down and get a number of good players, like bailey, mcgahee, larry johnson, kelly washington. i hope they trade for couch

Originally posted by Nerm

I dont want them to draft Robertson, but I'm a Cowboys fan.

Hey Nerm, just curious but were you one of the Boys fans who at the beginning of last year said something along the lines of 'well, if you look at Mcnabbs 1st year stats & Quincys 1st year stats there very similar.' ?

Those guys seem to be in hiding these days.... cant think of why though ;)

Originally posted by Richard Nixon

Hey Nerm, just curious but were you one of the Boys fans who at the beginning of last year said something along the lines of 'well, if you look at Mcnabbs 1st year stats & Quincys 1st year stats there very similar.' ?

Those guys seem to be in hiding these days.... cant think of why though ;)

When Dallas drafted QC I actually broke my remote while throwing it at the TV. I liked the progress QC made during his rookie season. I had hope for him but I didnt understand why some Cowboy fans thought Dallas had answered their QB questions. I thought Hutch would beat out Carter by the end of the season and he did. I think Hutch has a much better chance of being a quality starter (than QC), but I wouldnt be upset if Lefty was drafted. I think he has All Pro potential.

I really dont want them to get Robertson or Newman, those are the only 2 players that would scare me. Robertson next to Glover would be insane. Newman is going to be a probowler his rookie year and Im predicting him to become the #2 corner in league behind Champ.

Archived