Whose endorsement has greater impact  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Whose endorsement has greater impact

• Liebermann on swaying Dems to McCains Cause
    • Powell on swaying Repubs to Obama's Cause
    • Lieberman on swaying Independents and Dems
    • Powell on swaying Independents and Dems
    • Neither will mean much in the end

Looks like you got pictures of it from every angle, you may watch to much CSI. :silly:

Actually, I prefer Forensic Files, the real thing over fiction :)

You have fire ants on your gutters?

I guess so - should I be worried ?

Was he alive when you took these photos? If so, then it's a little sad I suppose that he suffered and you didn't do anything about it. Even so, it's all a part of the food chain so... meh.

Nope, he was dead.

wtf...how did he get up there?
How was a frog able to hang like that? I don't buy it.

i swear it's not doctored.....that's why i provided so many angles.....frogs have hands and fingers, so it's not impossible for them to grab something

You're saying the frog was dead and hangin with his hand?

I am pretty sure thats impossible

I thought it looked impossible too, but that's why I took the picture, and from several angles to prove it. What do you think I did, used a toy ? or doctored it ?

I thought it looked impossible too, but that's why I took the picture, and from several angles to prove it. What do you think I did, used a toy ? or doctored it ?

I don't think there is anyone who would be so weird or bored to make up a story about fire ants eating a frog alive while hanging with one arm from a gutter. And then fake pictures to put on a message board.

I'm just thinking that a human couldn't be dead and still hang on so how could a frog?

I'm just thinking that a human couldn't be dead and still hang on so how could a frog?

I'm thinkin that the hot Florida sun melted his gooey, sticky, froggy flesh onto the gutter, and that's how it stuck.

Just to give you an idea, the sun here can be so brutal, that it melts the glue that attaches car's rear view mirrors to the wind-shield, causing the mirrors to inadvertently just drop off the glass.

I'm thinkin that the hot Florida sun melted his gooey, sticky, froggy flesh onto the gutter, and that's how it stuck.

Just to give you an idea, the sun here can be so brutal, that it melts the glue that attaches car's rear view mirrors to the wind-shield, causing the mirrors to inadvertently just drop off the glass.

That's pretty ****ed up...

Is he still hanging there or did you get him down? lol.gif

I don't have those tree frogs here. I do have a million geckos, or just your standard issue lizards. We do have these gigantic toads that are poisonous though. If your dog bites one you'll be taking him to the vet. I like to smack them with a shovel like I'm teeing a golf ball.

Damn, smack your dog with a shovel, after he's been poisoned ?

Is that to take him out of his misery ?

You're saying the frog was dead and hangin with his hand?

I am pretty sure thats impossible

Maybe not. My theory is that the frog was up there, decided to jump and got it's paw stuck in the gutter. Once it was stuck like that it probably died from the sun exposure Mick described.

And FWIW, he's absolutely right about the FL sun. It actually bleaches the asphalt until it's almost white after a few years. It gets so hot that the oil leaches out of it and you get what we called "FL ice".

And to think I grew up playing all day outside in that sun with no sunscreen. People today are such wimps. :)

Archived