Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sopcast? Streaming? Help!

21KO

stoogetv.com/player.html

Watch the chatroom to the right. Links will be posted close to the game. A link is only good for 20 seconds. Only a certain number allowed on each link because too many slow down the stream. Some links are better than others if you don't get a good stream the first time.

justin.tv

Sports Channel

This website is showing that they will stream the Redskins. I've never used this so I don't know how reliable it is or the quality but might be worth a shot.

http://online-games-stream.blogspot.com/

I used stoogetv a few weeks ago. You have to be patient and not get frustrated if the first link or several don't work. Every 5-10 minutes, there should be a new link for the game coming around. Even if you have to wait a few cycles, it's still better than being SOL with no game at all. Also, if you come in a few minutes after the actual game start, there won't be as many thousands of people jumping on the links when they come up.

Fans,

I am in Florida and I am trying to watch the game via internet. Last week I watched the Rams game via internet. I went to a site that I did not have to download any software just clicked the link and waited for the game to load. Does anyone know ANY site I can do the same today.

I always use Stooge TV to watch the games when they are not on television. Here are a few rules:

Go Here: http://www.stoogetv.com/player.html

Wait for the links, don't keep asking for them, the are posted within five minutes of kickoff, and the links are only good for 15 seconds, so click fast. If you don't click fast enough, just wait, they will post more links after a while.

Fans,

I am in Florida and I am trying to watch the game via internet. Last week I watched the Rams game via internet. I went to a site that I did not have to download any software just clicked the link and waited for the game to load. Does anyone know ANY site I can do the same today.

This has been good to me:

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/football?kind=live&order=hot

Hold the phone - stooge is now back up with streaming links. so make sure you get there 5 mins prior to game time and you should be good.

I've been using stooge all season out here in wisconsin and it works great - just whatever you do, make sure you don't accidentally close the window or hit "Stop" or you'll screw yourself.

I gave up on Sopcast links for NFL, really poor recently. Stooge usually works fine. That 'Media Player' link on myp2p is for justin.tv which is similar to stooge.

By the way if a game crashes on you in stooge just go back to the channel screen and a link will come up again to get it back. Just about to set up for myself :)

what prog do yall use for stooge?

When I click on the links it opens the stream in Windows Media Player. The links are only valid for 15 seconds, just watch the chat room for the link, they should post again in a minute, and will post througout the game.

Archived