Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3rd year thoughts on Rocky McIntosh

Rocky52Mc

You said he's only had one good game, AND he misses tackles...yet he leads the team in tackles. I'm not exactly sure how you reconcile that. Can you imagine if he had TWO good games? ;)

Are you suggesting he doesn't miss more tackles than an average NFL ILB? It is possible to be around the ball a lot which I love, make a lot of tackles, and also miss a lot of tackles?

And it wasn't too long ago that 90% of this board felt Haslett was a complete bum and needed to be fired, pronto. What "90% of this board" believes rarely equates to anything factual lol...

It was hardly 90% of this board, I know I'm not the only one whos' been defending haslett, either way though I agree.

Are you suggesting he doesn't miss more tackles than an average NFL ILB?

How many tackles does the average ILB miss?

How many has McIntosh missed?

It is possible to be around the ball a lot which I love, make a lot of tackles, and also miss a lot of tackles?

I'm not sure I've ever seen a linebacker only have one good game out of every 4 games he plays, miss a lot of tackles, and still lead the team in tackles. And ironically enough, Rocky had less tackles in the Rams game than the other three games where you feel he did not play well.

It was hardly 90% of this board, I know I'm not the only one whos' been defending haslett, either way though I agree.

My point, though, was that anyone using the "90% of this board" argument to show that they are right about something would be a huge mistake...unless that person was wanting to show how most fans are continuously wrong lol...

Contract year. Always scares me a little when a player picks it up when future money is on the table. having said that maybe just maybe Rocky is getting comfortable in the 3-4. Question is how much do we want to pay him to keep him? As good a corner in coverage as Rogers was I wanted him out of here because he couldn't catch a cold. lets see where Rocky is at the end of this year.

Archived