Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anyone else thought of this??

skinslove<3

I think your over reaching to keep alive the spirit of a guy we all miss terribly SL<3.

Nothing wrong with that, i'm sure the vast majority of us have done that this past year or there abouts. I know i certainly have. But maybe's there comes a time when we should all let #21's memory just rest. Not saying forget him, we'll never do that, but there comes a time when however good our memory's are of someone, we need to move on.

And i'm not signaling you out bud, your sentiments are very sweet, and the title's fine.

Hail.

what do you suggest and i will change it for you.

sorry if that sounds rude' date=' but im not typing it thinking rude thoughts, i just dont know what i should put as the title.[/quote']

Well I never~ ;), YOU rude and negative? Naw...........no one should think you as rude and negative. Your title is fine :cheers:

Still got that hat with the tomahawk through it for the Dallas game at FedEx? Saw the pokes in Dallas eyein' it up ;)

Well I never~ ;)' date=' YOU rude and negative? Naw...........no one should think you as rude and negative. Your title is fine :cheers:

Still got that hat with the tomahawk through it for the Dallas game at FedEx? Saw the pokes in Dallas eyein' it up ;)[/quote']

you are so sweet.;)

yes i have the hat....haha

Archived