Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans in Austin, TX

RIDETHEWALRUS

I usually catch the games at Doc's Motorworks on South Congress. I believe it is owned by a Redskins fan so I like to give them my business.

It's hard to believe that this will actually be the first game we have to go out to watch. I've been able to catch every game at home so far this year.

I usually catch the games at Doc's Motorworks on South Congress. I believe it is owned by a Redskins fan so I like to give them my business.

It's hard to believe that this will actually be the first game we have to go out to watch. I've been able to catch every game at home so far this year.

I didn't know Doc's carried Skins games. That place is pretty sweet. Used to go there all the time after soccer games.

I've heard Legend's (near Dave & Busters) is a good one. I've been to... Austin 360 - sports bar/bowling alley on I-35 - I think it's called? a few times and its a great setup (brand new with tons of tvs and speaker boxes) but really loud if the Steelers are playing.

I've heard Legend's (near Dave & Busters) is a good one. I've been to... Austin 360 - sports bar/bowling alley on I-35 - I think it's called? a few times and its a great setup (brand new with tons of tvs and speaker boxes) but really loud if the Steelers are playing.

I've heard about Legends too, checked it out online too. It is in a Holiday Inn, which seems questionable for a good sports bar.

I am going to do Doc's Motorworks on South Congress tomorrow. I called them up today and they will have the game, they have a decent number of flatscreens, a real good beer selection and is pretty close to my house.

If you are around join me down there, I'll be in the Monk jersey.

I've been to that bowling alley sports bar like 11 years ago, and it was pretty big if I recall. I was one of about 2 or 3 Redskins fans in there. They were playing the Oilers during the Norv years. Mostly Oiler fans were in there still hanging on after they moved to Tennessee.

The Warehouse isn't too bad, but it seemed really crowded.

When I lived there for a year I ended up watching a lot of games at this place on North Lamar.... It was a little pricey, but I liked it.

• 1 month later...

I just relocated to Austin, Texas this week.

I will be at Doc's on South Congress if any other Austin, TX Redskins fans are out there. I also heard that the owner is a skins fan (or at least that's what a waitress told me once).

Any other skins fans going to be there?

Where do yall watch the games at?

I used to go to the Warehouse down South, but no longer live near by and they have a tendency to not get the game up in a timely fashion. Trying to find a new spot to watch the Skins beat down the lambs.

Hey Walrus,

I and my brother watched the first Giants game last year with you at the Warehouse. Remember all of those Dallas fans we were messin with after the game? lol I was drunk off my ass...

• 3 years later...

I went to Legends for every single game that wasn't on TV from 2005 to 2010 and we built up quite the posse there. I remember the start of the 2005 season and my family huddling around a really small table, being relegated to a real tiny TV. As the years went by, more and more regulars would come and it got to be that our Redskins following would guarantee us the largest screen almost every week.

The only reason I stopped going was because my large family finally decided to just pony up and get Sunday Ticket. I am curious if the old gang is still there or if everyone has gone else where, but it was a really fun place to watch the game and have a good showing of Redskins support.

Archived