Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP and Cooley- "We're Shootin' Rams..."

ljs

Success breeds fun! I'm glad to see these guys enjoying their time as Redskins. I as a fan appreciate Cooley for giving us a glimpse in the life of a Redskin. As i expected, it's not football 100% of a time, they have lives outside the game.

Great job Cooley and CP.. I'm practicing my Ram call now!

I don't know what he said. And what the heck was that Ram call, lolololol

I don't know how he did that Rams call without Cooley and his brother cracking up. Very impressive they were able to keep a straight face. Then again, Cooley had that mask on... who knows what was going on under there.

Two things you might not have noticed:

1) If you watch the video, it looks like they have a plastic deer pretending to be a ram - you can see it throughout the video, its in the distance. For some reason I find that hillarious...

2) The binoculars that Cooley is wearing is that of an Eagles face...Symbolism

Two things you might not have noticed:

1) If you watch the video, it looks like they have a plastic deer pretending to be a ram - you can see it throughout the video, its in the distance. For some reason I find that hillarious...

2) The binoculars that Cooley is wearing is that of an Eagles face...Symbolism

Yes, and yes! And they're wearing their cleets, which I find funny (for some reason I can't explain). These dudes aren't right. I mean, if you and I are multi millionaire star athletes, I doubt I'd turn to you one day and say: "Dude, lets go out back and pretend we're shooting Rams. And video tape it and put it on my blog." But I love it!

By the way, no one is talking **** about the Rams

Thank you. Said nothing bad about the rams at all. They mentioned Holt and Jackson. And said they were hunting rams. I can see if defensive players did this skit. Its portis and cooley having fun. Our team is focused. ESPECIALLY our defense, because they remember last time we lost to the rams.

Archived