Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What does Jim Zorn have against Devin Thomas?

shakinaiken

He's probably playing on plays they feel comfortable that he knows what he's doing out there . . . that's the only thing I can think of.

I agree. Coaches can't stand when players don't know plays because its extremely inconvenient. When Zorn calls plays, he is picking a play that fits the given situation and not whether the player knows the play. So it irritating to change players for reasons other than personnel reasons for a given play.

That was a nice ST play by DT to bring the return man down. The return man gave DT the stiff arm and DT stuck w/ him and took him down. Trouble was DT got up and started jawing at the return man and gave him a shove after the play. Stupid stuff like that keeps getting in his way.

I remember yelling at the screen after he did that -- it happened a couple of times, a little bit of extracurricular activities after a decent ST play...

But, on the bright side, he was really playing HARD on Teams, and I hope he FINALLY becomes a decent portion of the offense... He has too much physical ability to not be getting more plays his way. Good thing is -- we are 5-2 with minimal contribution from the Rookies who should be only getting better, and more acclimated with the Offense...

HTTR!!!!

Archived