Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paging Mark The Homer: season tix question

mook_juice83

I tried the search first but could not find much of an answer, I even tried the ES google search to no avail. So here we go...

Mark, I know you either know this info or know where to find it b/c you are the man. I just got my season ticket offer yesterday, and would like to know a few things, and since the office is closed today I figured who better to ask.

1. What kind of ticket offer should I expect. Will they offer me Obstructed View, upper...?

2. What is some realistic pricing, and what costs are included in that?

I know that I'm not even guaranteed seats yet, but I just wanna know some stuff.

Mark you helped me get info on being ready for my first trip to FedEx and you are the man, thanks in advance for the help.

I cannot answer for mark but i can answer Question 1

What kind of ticket offer should I expect. Will they offer me Obstructed View, upper...?

I spoke to the ticket office and they said obviously the sooner you get the deposit in the better but they expected seats to be either corner seats or endzone in the top 20 rows of the stadium, obviously upper level.

Not sure on a price,

Hope this helps!

I cannot answer for mark but i can answer Question 1

What kind of ticket offer should I expect. Will they offer me Obstructed View, upper...?

I spoke to the ticket office and they said obviously the sooner you get the deposit in the better but they expected seats to be either corner seats or endzone in the top 20 rows of the stadium, obviously upper level.

Not sure on a price,

Hope this helps!

One thing that has been noticed, is actually the later you get in you try to get tickets the better the seat selection is. Also if you get an odd number of tix you tend to get better seats.

Don't be afraid to get on the phone and haggle with them a little bit about location.

HOF

When i asked about section they said they wouldn't know until may, Are you saying argue now or argue then?

Also If i buy 2 tickets this coming year but decide next year or the year after that I would like to have 3 or 4 will they let you add more?

Thanks!

HOF

When i asked about section they said they wouldn't know until may, Are you saying argue now or argue then?

Also If i buy 2 tickets this coming year but decide next year or the year after that I would like to have 3 or 4 will they let you add more?

Thanks!

May is good. Invoices are due at the in Feb/Mar.

You want to get a shot at the seats that were not renewed. Sometimes you get lucky.

The way things are right now, if you want to add more seats later they do allow it. If we actually become SB contenders, who knows.

Also ask for parking. You probably won't get it, but never hurts to ask. Then be sure to send them a letter requesting to be put on the parking waiting list. Also send a letter requesting seat upgrades if available.

I tried the search first but could not find much of an answer, I even tried the ES google search to no avail. So here we go...

Mark, I know you either know this info or know where to find it b/c you are the man. I just got my season ticket offer yesterday, and would like to know a few things, and since the office is closed today I figured who better to ask.

1. What kind of ticket offer should I expect. Will they offer me Obstructed View, upper...?

2. What is some realistic pricing, and what costs are included in that?

I know that I'm not even guaranteed seats yet, but I just wanna know some stuff.

Mark you helped me get info on being ready for my first trip to FedEx and you are the man, thanks in advance for the help.

Mook ... congrats on the letter. Let's hope it works out for you to get them.

For me, my initial tickets were upper deck at the top of the stadium (Row 29). I know people that have worked their way down to the lower rows over time; getting to the lower bowl, however, is another story.

Two seasons ago, I was offered the chance to get to lower bowl by committing to Club Level for two years. Another offer that I saw people talk about here was committing to the Tailgate Club for three years.

Also, parking is not automatic. You need to let them know that you want to get parking passes which have been $35 per game the last couple of seasons. It's likely you will get either Blue or Red passes; Red is definitely the better of the two. Specially, Red 4-A has some GREAT tailgaters ... (I do miss those guys)

Hope things work out for you ...

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Howdy. Don't listen to Mike. He's always trying to stir up trouble. ;)

All the advice above is sound. They won't offer you obstructed view. You have to earn those. ;)

Upper level prices, rows 16-29 since you probably won't get below row 16:

Sidelines: $704 per ticket.

Endzone: $484 per ticket.

There's a $50 NOOB fee for each new season ticket you buy. It's a one time fee. There's also a service/shipping fee of $25.

Are you sure it is a season ticket offer and not an offer for premium seats? Before I finally got the call for season tickets, I had a lot of letters and phone calls that sounded like they were offering season tickets when they actually were offering club seats or other premium seats. I remember being greatly disappointed several times.

I certainly hope they are offering you season general admission tickets but don't be surprised if it is a premium seat offer. It seems like an odd time of the year to be lining up their season ticket list. Especially when we all know they have lots of club seats unsold and are offering "deals" to people for the remaining games.

P.S. And how come MTH gets a cute little cheerleader for an avatar and rest of us all get a red X? :)

Are you sure it is a season ticket offer and not an offer for premium seats? Before I finally got the call for season tickets, I had a lot of letters and phone calls that sounded like they were offering season tickets when they actually were offering club seats or other premium seats. I remember being greatly disappointed several times.

No, its the real thing, I called today and a guy in the ticket office emailed me the waiting list ticket offer form, $100 deposit per seat, all that jazz.

And Mark, thanks again, as always you have all the answers. Can't wait to get these tickets, maybe I'll see ya next year.

and on a side note, I think I got this offer w/ a bit of luck. My first child was born Monday, I watched the Dallas game from the hospital, and the first email I got when we got home was from the Redskins. I think she is my good luck charm.

Hail

No, its the real thing, I called today and a guy in the ticket office emailed me the waiting list ticket offer form, $100 deposit per seat, all that jazz.

And Mark, thanks again, as always you have all the answers. Can't wait to get these tickets, maybe I'll see ya next year.

and on a side note, I think I got this offer w/ a bit of luck. My first child was born Monday, I watched the Dallas game from the hospital, and the first email I got when we got home was from the Redskins. I think she is my good luck charm.

Hail

Double Congratulations! :applause:

Two blessed events on the same day! I assume you know you can buy infant Redskins stuff on Redskins.com. Gotta start the kid out right!

Hail!

Because I"m special. :)

:secret:Actually, if you patiently scroll through your Avatar choices, you'll eventually find her.

We always knew you were special, Mark.

Well....now I'm a cute little cheerleader...I guess I need to visit the avatar thread to find out what is going on. I figured it would all get worked out eventually by the mods......but that red X has been around for a while now.

Hail!

I put down my deposit last year but decided not to get seats because they were in the last row of the endzone (when they offered them in May). I will use a different strategy next year of getting an odd number of seats (3). I remember last year being advised that if I purchased club level seats for 3 years that I would be offered lower level general admission season tickets after the end of the third year. Does anyone know if the team routinely makes this offer?

I moved over to the federal government from a large law firm and took a nice pay cut so I cannot afford tickets this year. I will, however, make up some of this money in the next year so I am looking to get season tickets in 2010. I am hoping that the team will still be making this offer because I should be able to afford the club seats at that time. Any insight MTH?

I am hoping that the team will still be making this offer because I should be able to afford the club seats at that time. Any insight MTH?

They made an offer to me two years ago to commit to Club for two and I would go to lower level (from upper lever at the time).

I'm sure there will be similar deals out there as the current state of the economy is making it hard to fill the premium seats.

:2cents:

You're a hardcore dude if you are going to be driving all the way from practically NC to FedEx field 8 times in four months. I'm on the waitlist and have been called a few times, but I work so much that I'll probably just stay on the East Coast and make a pilgrimage once or twice a year.

Archived