Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Eagles-Redskins Discussion

RawBBQSauce

^Of course Jamie Dukes not giving the skins any credit, saying the iggles will win even without Westbrook. Oh and he makes fun of Byron. :doh:

To be fair, he said "I think they can pull off a win", which in context sounded a lot more like an "any given Sunday" comment than a prediction. But Byron does NOT sound like Mike Tyson, anymore than Dukes himself does, so I don't know what Dukes' pissy little jab was all about. Unprofessional.

To be fair, he said "I think they can pull off a win", which in context sounded a lot more like an "any given Sunday" comment than a prediction. But Byron does NOT sound like Mike Tyson, anymore than Dukes himself does, so I don't know what Dukes' pissy little jab was all about. Unprofessional.

Agreed. Did they cancel his show? I hope they did because he is just such an annoying jerk.

I hope that fat PoS chokes on a piece of bacon.

I watched the show and all they did was talk about the Philthy Iggles. There was no mention about what we did to the Cowpukes. There was no mention about our QB and RB. Nothing. They disregarded us as a team completely.

I hope we crush the Iggles!

Well it is like they are professional bandwagoneers or magpies just attracted to the closest shiny object. You can count on your fingers the number of objective sports journalists.

Look on the bright side, they end up with egg on their faces all the time because they can't assess anything, they just parrot back whatever someone else said.

Screw 'em

If any of you younger fans wondering why Jamie seems bitter back in 91 when he played with the Atlanta Falcons his team was hammered twice in the reg season Mark Rypien and gang rip them 56-7 and beat them down in Division round of the playoffs so that is why he is so bitter lol.

I was reading The express this morning for those who doesn't know what's the express http://www.expressnightout.com and I took a look at the picks. Dave Goldberg stated the Eagles will win. The Eagles have allowed only nine points and no Tds at home. Well, let's look at who they did it against an awful St. Louis Rams team and a beat up Pittsburgh Steelers team that has major issues along their O-Line. Yeah alright whatever:rolleyes:

If any of you younger fans wondering why Jamie seems bitter back in 91 when he played with the Atlanta Falcons his team was hammered twice in the reg season Mark Rypien and gang rip them 56-7 and beat them down in Division round of the playoffs so that is why he is so bitter lol.

Jamie is still trying to remove seat cushions from hard-to-reach places :laugh:

CBS Prisco picks has the score 30/17 iggles. The hate is still there.

How sweet it'll be if we pull out a win!

I've seen several predictions of Eagles blowout wins. Other than micheal Silver on yahoo sports, I havent even seen one "expert" even pick the skins. It's ridiculous. You think we'll be favored against the bengals or the rams?

Archived