Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Horton Named NFL Defensive Rookie of Month

skinsfan07

Next stop: Rookie of the Year

he's the man. I guess there goes any chance of Doughty starting again...

I love knowing Doughty is there to step up if Horton has to take break or gets hurt, but no, there's no chance of him being a starter. Great guy and I'll be glad to have him in B&G for as long as we can, but One Shot said it best: Horton is a cyborg.

Do you all think that Horton could be a reliable free safety in our defense. Landry is a GREAT free safety but I just love the idea of Landry at strong safety blitzing and blowing up RB's.

Why would anyone even consider that possibility at this point? Even zoeboy has quit with his "Landry at SS" talk.

INTERESTING. I have to throw this out there.Would we have horton on the team if not for the taylors death? What if we had Taylor Landry and horton on the field at the same time?

To answer the first question, "No." Considering that, there's no point in answering the second question.

One more thing. Anybody who has no problem dealing away late picks "because he'll just be camp fodder" is absurd. Every year you find guys late who can perform at a high level from the 6th-7th rounds(even undrafted). Tom Brady, Tony Romo sits to pee, Marques Colston, etc.

I love Reed Doughty's attitude and work ethic. But let's face it. He can't keep his starting job based soley on character. Chris Horton seems like a good kid, too. But sooner or later, Horton's ability will outshine everything....My guess is sooner.

Archived