Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Bill Clinton urges voters to make election about 'something real (M.E.T.)

TrumanB

You mean the words that he's used in the past for deception and lies? Remember the public "apology" he made for one of those lies?

Every American President in my lifetime other than Jimmy Carter has lied to the American public on National TV.

FDR Lied about giving weapons and support to the British before our involvement in WWII. Along with saying he wouldn't send American boys to fight a European war.

Truman lied when he called Hiroshima and Nagasaki military bases in his address to teh country after he dropped the bombs. They were civilian cities.

Eisenhower claimed Gary Powers spy plane shot down over Russia was a comercial plane on national TV.

Kennedy claimed that he hadn't given up American nuclear instalations in Turkey in exchange for Soviet nukes being pulled out of Cuba.

Johnson lied about the gulf of tonken, launching the Vietnam war.

Nixon, lied about Watergate and bombing Cambodia.

Reagan lied about Iran Contra gate. He was an active participant according to Oliver North.

Bush Sr, also lied about Iran Contra Gate ( out of the loop ).. Turns out Bush Sr. was in all the meetings. He knew about what was going on from the start.

Clinton lied about Monica.

Bush Jr. hasn't stopped lieing since 911.

Admittedly Clinton lied about a personal thing, rather than a national policy. You can say that makes it worse, some would say that makes it better.

Either way the one thing we might agree on is, Jimmy Carter, the honest President; Our greatest Ex-President; wasn't a very good president.

History doesn't hold our other's president's legacies hostage because of their lie/lies in office. History and you shouldn't do so for Bill Clinton. Clinton did many many good things in office. I never voted for the man, not once; But George Bush has made me look back fondly on the time when I only had to worry about the Commander and Cheif getting a BJ in the oval office rather than cataclysmic lapses in judgment Bush has made.

Of course they are worthless. Do you really think he likes McCain or Palin? Or Obama? His entire focus is getting Hillary (and himself) back into the White House. Whatever means possible.
Then can explain why you changed the title of the article to "Bill Clinton Praises McCain and Palin"

Are you trolling or what?

Then can explain why you changed the title of the article to "Bill Clinton Praises McCain and Palin"

Are you trolling or what?

Huh? I didn't change the title of the thread. What's wrong with the title anyway? He did praise McCain and Palin. When I said his praise is "worthless", I mean that I don't believe he believes it. As I've already stated in this thread, the Clintons have ulterior motives.

Huh? I didn't change the title of the thread. What's wrong with the title anyway? He did praise McCain and Palin. When I said his praise is "worthless", I mean that I don't believe he believes it. As I've already stated in this thread, the Clintons have ulterior motives.
The article you're quoting, is Bill Clinton urges voters to make election about 'something real'

The article you're quoting, is Bill Clinton urges voters to make election about 'something real'

It was the title of a link from a conservative journal I subscribe to. Anyway, my thread title doesn't state anything that is not in the article. The article actually states:

"Clinton offers praise for Sen. John McCain, the Republican candidate, and his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin."

Yeah truman, you need to change that... It's a board violation to post a different thread title than the article title you're quoteing. That will get you in trouble with the mods...

Even simple changes are forboten..

No fooling..

It was the title of a link from a conservative journal I subscribe to. Anyway, my thread title doesn't state anything that is not in the article. The article actually states:

"Clinton offers praise for Sen. John McCain, the Republican candidate, and his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin."

Your thread title, says CNN.com not a conservative journal.

Please appropriately change the thread title, or cite the article correctly.

Yeah non of that matters. Here at extremeskins if you change the title of a base article in your thread, it's considered trolling. They banned somebody yesterday for trolling.

Actually the quote is..

He expresses his support for Sen. Barack Obama -- and predicts he will win the election -- but also offers praise for Sen. John McCain, the Republican candidate, and his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

And that's burried in the third of fourth paragraph.

Do you know how to read?
Nope, sorry my helper monkey reads for me. What, you use your eyes like a sucker?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just assumed since you're a regular poster in the tailgate and in politics that you knew how to correctly post an article. When I clicked on the link and the article was something different, I assumed you changed it for whatever reason.

Do you know how to read? I stated it was the title of a LINK to CNN.com.

Dude Mooka is trying to help you out here... don't be rude to him. He's right.

http://www.extremeskins.com/announcement.php?f=24

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited.

Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

I'm talking from experience here... your title is misleading.... It changes the meaning and intent of the CNN article which you refference...

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just assumed since you're a regular poster in the tailgate and in politics that you knew how to correctly post an article. When I clicked on the link and the article was something different, I assumed you changed it for whatever reason.

I am a regular poster and my thread title is accurate. Perhaps you should police up the other threads in the Tailgate that don't have the source in the title or an accurate title. There are literally dozens of them.

Good luck with that.

I am a regular poster and my thread title is accurate. Perhaps you should police up the other threads in the Tailgate that don't have the source in the title or an accurate title. There are literally dozens of them.

Good luck with that.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I'm going back to my original thought. You're trolling.

I am a regular poster and my thread title is accurate.

It is now. :)

Perhaps you should police up the other threads in the Tailgate that don't have the source in the title or an accurate title. There are literally dozens of them.

Good luck with that.

Perhaps you should gain the intelligence to listen to those smarter then you. It would have served you well & prevented your current No New Thread status. But there is hope that you'll reverse your rectal cranium inversion & figure it out. Reading the rules here that you agreed to would also be an advantage to you if you'd like to go for an extra credit point or two. Good luck with all of that.

Perhaps you should gain the intelligence to listen to those smarter then you. It would have served you well & prevented your current No New Thread status. But there is hope that you'll reverse your rectal cranium inversion & figure it out. Reading the rules here that you agreed to would also be an advantage to you if you'd like to go for an extra credit point or two. Good luck with all of that.

Nah, I think I'm intelligent enough not to have to listen to a bunch of Clinton apologists.

I'll make it a point to report to you all threads that are in violation of board rules when I come across them. I counted at least a half dozen title violations just casually looking on the first page. I'm sure you will apply equally the same punishment as you did me for those violators. :thumbsup:

Archived