Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling Upstate NYers Bengals Game!!!

Xameil

Is McCain in charge of McCain's election effort  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is McCain in charge of McCain's election effort

• Yes, McCain would never let anyone control him
    • No. He is being handled and is just rubberstamping anything to get elected
    • Yes and no. McCain is still in charge, but he turns a blind eye sometimes

OK guys...I'm back ;) After a great time down at FedEx, it's time to join my fellow displaced fans at the bar. I don't care if it is on up here...ITS DALLAS WEEK BIYATCHES!!!!!!! GET TO THE BAR!!!!

Nothing better then watching the game with a bunch of fans screaming our heads off.

Hope to see you all there :cheers:

(mods sorry about the repost...I was too lazy to go through page after page to find the other thread of mine...and since search still doesn't work.... ;):) )

OK guys...I'm back ;) After a great time down at FedEx, it's time to join my fellow displaced fans at the bar. I don't care if it is on up here...ITS DALLAS WEEK BIYATCHES!!!!!!! GET TO THE BAR!!!!

Nothing better then watching the game with a bunch of fans screaming our heads off.

Hope to see you all there :cheers:

(mods sorry about the repost...I was too lazy to go through page after page to find the other thread of mine...and since search still doesn't work.... ;):) )

You lazy, loafing bastage... <Seinfeld> "NO bacon for you!" :D

-I'll never tell-

Which is between Central Ave and Washington Ave

Can't be there this week. I'll be outside of Boston this weekend.

Sorry to hear that man...well we'll see ya next week against the Iggles ;)

For the rest of us....

EFF DALLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday morning (damn its too early....) BUMP

Screw watching the game at home!!!!!! GET TO THE BAR. Game will most likely be on the projector screen in HD....that is if it being broadcast on cable. If not we'll have "Redskins Corner" FIRED UP, and LOUD AS HELL!!!!

I almost lost my voice after the Saints game ;)

Hey looking to come up on Sunday what is this bar like? Not gonna lie kinda excited...!

Great food, tons of TV's, Good looking Bartenders. The owner is a skins fan so its a good time. It was funny as hell during the Saints game. It was like a mosh pit when Santana scored the final TD. Think we had like 10-15 fans. Plus the game is on local cable so we should be able to watch it in the back on the HD projection screen. The thing is nice.

Hail :dallasuck

Great food, tons of TV's, Good looking Bartenders. The owner is a skins fan so its a good time. It was funny as hell during the Saints game. It was like a mosh pit when Santana scored the final TD. Think we had like 10-15 fans. Plus the game is on local cable so we should be able to watch it in the back on the HD projection screen. The thing is nice.

Hail :dallasuck

Awesome, you're going I take it. But if we are doing bad, I am going back to the front to watch it...last time I watched a game back there was the Gints :doh:

Sounds Great.....See you there!!!

awesome looking forward to meeting ya :cheers:

OK you all MISSED A GREAT TIME!!!

Jamie and I and a couple Cowboys fans, with a few Gints fans cheering for us. Pretty much had the whole back room to ourselves, then after the failed onsides kick broke out into Hail to the Redskins. Needless to say the Dallas fans left in the 3rd quarter.

Anyways...ON TO PHILLY!!!!! There is talk about doing a "Tailgate" one of these weeks, so lets all get to the bar and see if we can get enough to warrent a "Tailgate"

Redskins @ the Linc 1pm. It will probably not be on TV in our area since the Gints are playing Seattle at the same time.

SO TO THE BAR!!!!!!!

OK, Wednesday morning bump....lol I know this will be on page 2 by 9...lol.

GET TO THE BAR!!! In a few weeks we will probably do the "Tailgate" at the bar.

The more skins fans the better...."Redskins Corner" needs to be LOUD.

Ok ladies and gentlemen....we had an AMAZING showing at the bar this weekend. The count was about 20 skins fans. The rabid fans OWNED Redskins corner. There were a few fans in the front of the bar as well, and a couple in the back room...

Unfortunately, I won't be there...I'll have my daughter so hopefully it will be on TV so I can watch the game with her without setting up the computer.

I will see you all next weekend, but will bump this everyday to remind all you slackers ;)

The more we get there consistently, the more we can argue the little giants crap around the bar should be removed ;)

HTTR!!!

Archived