Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling Upstate NYers Bengals Game!!!

Xameil

Is McCain in charge of McCain's election effort  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is McCain in charge of McCain's election effort

• Yes, McCain would never let anyone control him
    • No. He is being handled and is just rubberstamping anything to get elected
    • Yes and no. McCain is still in charge, but he turns a blind eye sometimes

Great time Sunday. Almost felt sorry for that one scared Eagle fan who wouldn't even come near us or the big screen........Nah, screw him.

I talked to him...he said he wasn't even an Eagle fan...he won the jersey...:doh:

anyways...Wednesday bump. Apparently the game IS NOT on in our area, so I will be trying to find it on the compuetr so my daughter and I can watch it together...but you all GOTO THE BAR!!!! I wanna hear you guys yelling. I will see you all next week.....unless I somehow miraculously make it to fed ex

OK, it's FRIDAY!!!! few more days to go.

Redskins game AT THE BAR this sunday. It will not be on TV, and what better then to watch it with a bunch of skins fans :cheers:

OH, and I'll talk to Jamie about doing a tailgate before a game there...lol

OK not too bad a turnout, but we can do better..

Also, I need RSVPs for the Giants game. Jamie suggested we do a tailgate for that game and he needs a head count. Its BYOB since legally he can't sell beer that early. He'll provide the hamburgers and hotdogs. So I need responses here or tell him sunday at the bar :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Man I am so there....I blame myself for these losses..games havent been the same with no fellow Redskins around...count me in.....we need to start winning again we need to go 5-1 in our next 6....Lets Go SKins!!!!!

We owe Seattle for that playoff game last year

P.S. Hey Buddy sorry to hear about your man Leigh.

Archived