Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas showing T.O. and the Cowboys love, WTF.

Itoolu

I could not find a post where someone linked or quoted the interview. I'll do the best I can...

Kelli Johnson: Whoa! What's with the t-shirt? Isn't that a Terrell Owens shirt you're wearing? What's the deal with THAT?

Devin Thomas: Yeah, well it's like a contradiction thing, you know.

Now I don't think he's being very smart after his rough camp by wearing that shirt and assuming the people would "get it," but I think he meant to say he was expressing irony and used the word "contradiction" by mistake. In other words he was making a joke by wearing the shirt.

Kelli gave him some hazing about it and he did say he thought Terrell was a good guy but had no illusions about the rivalry. (Paraphrase.)

He isn't that stupid! I think he knew exactly what he was doing and it's disrespectful. Whether he was trying to cause a stir, be funny or get someone's goat, it shows a serious lack of judgement on Devin DICK Thomas' behalf.

With one or two notable exceptions, this draft class is turning out to be loaded with far more questions than answers.....

:helmet:

Did anybody hear Doc Walker raving about him with J. Campbell on the radio today.

He was giving him some serious love saying he thinks he is the wild card and Campbell says he believes he can be the one that steps up into the 3rd WR role and make plays.

Me cant wait...I have a feeling D thomas will make plays next week with a Healthy Malcolm Kelly. Yea I had a feeling last week but this is Dallas Week and its a real GOOD feeling.

What's "redeculous and retarted" is that almost all of the jackasses throwing a fit weren't even old enough to remember this Skin's last SB. Judging by their ages, all they know is that the Skin's can't win in Dallas and have a horrible record overall against the Cowboys. '93-present = not much of a rivalry. :2cents:

When you win the last four out of six I think its a rivalry. And I think most of the people on here are just making a big deal out of this because its "DALLAS WEEK". We need sh*t to get mad about lol.

Seriously, I blame Bill Gates personally for this thread. If Microsoft hadn't put so much effort into making computers so easy to use, most of the posters on this board wouldn't have been able to sign up for this message board and post in this thread. There should be a law banning people that are unable to form complete, rational sentences from sharing their opinions on the internet. This technology shouldn't be available to just anyone.

Here's hoping that the majority of ES posters stay home on Election day.

Archived