Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watching Skins games via the internet...

mrredskinDgreen

Yes. I watched Skins v. Saints on stoogetv, and it was awesome. They post free links to games which give you a live feed through Windows MP.

Do they just post the links to each game, then you just have to click on it? Or is it a bit more complicated than that?

These friends of mine aren't the brightest crayons in the box, so i'm gonna need to explain it to them.

Yes. I watched Skins v. Saints on stoogetv, and it was awesome. They post free links to games which give you a live feed through Windows MP.

Man, I am jealous. I tried and tried to find stuff on sopcast, streamtvnow, but didn't accomplish squat. Eventually I just clicked the 980 link up top.

Do they just post the links to each game, then you just have to click on it? Or is it a bit more complicated than that?

These friends of mine aren't the brightest crayons in the box, so i'm gonna need to explain it to them.

Lol. Apparently I'm not either, nor am I the sharpest tool in the shed (carpenter reference), because I STILL can't figure this crap out -

Can we sticky this thread, or would that not be cool because these sorts of sites aren't legal? It just seems that this question comes up often, and the information in this thread would help other people, too.

Probobly not a good idea. Just bookmark the sites above. One of the mod's at one of the sites just told me not to post anything in the forum, and only use PM. Should we take this thread off of here?

Probobly not a good idea. Just bookmark the sites above. One of the mod's at one of the sites just told me not to post anything in the forum, and only use PM. Should we take this thread off of here?

I just saw you posting over on Stooge, and I realized we probably F'd up by posting this stuff.

Archived