Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast sport net is cheap!!

skinsfan328

WoW, bit unappreciative arent we? maybe suffering from high expectations?

Bad Seats? hmmmmm, thanks! I pay to sit in those "bad" seats. My suggestion: Next time someone wants to give you something for free that ALOT of other people pay for, Tell them "No Thanks, find someone that will appreciate them because I wont"

Damn, never been to a game. Next time you get some awful tickets like that, pass them my way. I'm sure the view is better than listening on the radio like I do. Prick.

Oh yeah, check out the youtube video ofthe cowboys fan fight at fed ex from the last game last year. It was up near the top of the stadium. the field looked like one of those metal football fields where the players vibrate all over the place. Think about that, only you need to be looking at it from a third story window. It is really up there. I know the best part of a game is actually the atmosphere and being with the other bretheren, but holy ****.

I just came up with a great idea! You know those goggles that you put on for to make the computer real stuff. What's it called? Virtual reality. How about those with the football game displayed so it's like your on the side line? Holy ****! I just had a million dollar idea! I'm not bull****n'. Virtual reality of a football game from the sideline. SHWEEET!

Archived