Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Spiraling Out-Of-Control Game Day Threads...

Commander Adama

The game day threads are one of the few instances where I wish ES didn't have the call-out thread rule. I would love to start a next day thread highlighting some of the bile that's thrown around in there, only to have those exact same posters singing the praises of the team not one hour later. That's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm at the ES tailgates for every home game, the folks in the parking lot are generally more reasonable and don't make knee-jerk jackasses out of themselves.

I recall that something like this (the next day "comment highlighting" thread) was done last year. Maybe it wasn't structured in such a way as to be considered a call-out, who knows. But it needs to come back, there would be a lot of people posting in the game day thread who would have some owning up to do.

The game day threads are one of the few instances where I wish ES didn't have the call-out thread rule. I would love to start a next day thread highlighting some of the bile that's thrown around in there, only to have those exact same posters singing the praises of the team not one hour later.

If they said it it's not a call-out.

It's been done before.

The game day threads are one of the few instances where I wish ES didn't have the call-out thread rule. I would love to start a next day thread highlighting some of the bile that's thrown around in there, only to have those exact same posters singing the praises of the team not one hour later. That's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm at the ES tailgates for every home game, the folks in the parking lot are generally more reasonable and don't make knee-jerk jackasses out of themselves.

I recall that something like this (the next day "comment highlighting" thread) was done last year. Maybe it wasn't structured in such a way as to be considered a call-out, who knows. But it needs to come back, there would be a lot of people posting in the game day thread who would have some owning up to do.

You need to go re-read Rule #17. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Archived