- "I can't believe he didn't drop the ball"

And if we lose

- "bench Campbell"

- "bench Campbell"

- "fire Zorn"

- "bench Campbell"

- "I hate the WCO"

- "We Want Colt (or CB5)!"

Either way I predict about a good 40 - 50 new threads in the initial hour after the game.

This is why i believe that on game days, no new threads should be able to start and there needs to be designated threads for each player/position.

Make a QB thread, RB thread, WR/TE thread, O-Line

D-Line, LB, Dbacks,

Special Teams, and lastly Coaches

Make those 9-10 threads the theme after games

This is why i believe that on game days, no new threads should be able to start and there needs to be designated threads for each player/position.

D-Line, LB, Dbacks,

nah, cause then the site would lose its edge. As much as I hate to say it, we need those reactions to get the actual fans opinion. Instead of having to search through a QB thread to find that one guy's great one-line summary of his opinion of the game, we can just see how he summarized the headline to his thread.

D-Line, LB, Dbacks,

nah, you take away freedom of expressing your opinion, topic creativity, and the chance to discuss many unrelated topics

plus the overreacting with still dominate and ruin the threads

The "positive" only thread

Call Cowher Now

Paloffs is now

Yeah, the call cowher will come out too. Plus we'll see some other rookie WR do well (even if Thomas, Davis or Kelly have a decent game) and people will argue that we should play them. Those threads will be fun.

Plus in light of the Portis comments, we'll see many critiques of his game and calls for Betts to get more carries.

If we win: "Landry's a beast!" And I second the "Our Defense is Awesome!"

If we lose: "Zorn's still in over his head"

Course, I'm of the opinion Zorn should get more than one season, even if this season's a disaster, long as he or the team doesn't quit. Just saying that'll definitely be a thread topic if we lose.

nah, you take away freedom of expressing your opinion, topic creativity, and the chance to discuss many unrelated topics

plus the overreacting with still dominate and ruin the threads

Bubba, i agree but also disagree. My view was to use those threads maybe 2-3 hours after the game has finished and then allow freedom

:doh: misunderstood

my bad :cheers:

No, bubba. His bad. His bad for even INSINUATING someone might start a thread about benching Doughty. I know this is supposed to be kind of a joke thread, but some things just aren't funny.

Reed have mercy on your soul, Thinking Skins.

:mad:

:silly:

Archived