Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last night's Daily Show on hypocrisy.

Baculus

I think last night's show really hit the nail on the head. With footage, it demonstrates the inability for folks such as Karl Rove and others to stay consistent, and their appalling lack of respect for the truth, to their own positions and to the American public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiUAcEJY98

The best part was when Rove highlighted Palin's experience as the mayor of the "second largest town" in Alaksa, and ridiculed Tim Kayne for being mayor of only the "105th largest city in America."

Do these people even pay attention or remember what they utter? The hubris is simply appalling.

Sadly, as expected, none of the McCain ticket supporters have anything to say. At least it would be nice if one of them even attempted a go at it.

You won't get anything from them. You might get something about how the media is liberal or libtards spin things like that too.

I don't think I will sign on this place for a week after the election is Obama loses. It is gonna be nasty around here.

How does Rove benefit from having the republican party in office? I mean all I know is the guy is a political genius. How does he really benefit from keeping them in power?

On a side note, I had a picture of me and Carl Rove at the White House Christmas party. He had on this elf hat with antlers and his eyes were closed. If I can find it, it would be a great "caption this" pic.

You won't get anything from them. You might get something about how the media is liberal or libtards spin things like that too.

I don't think I will sign on this place for a week after the election is Obama loses. It is gonna be nasty around here.

After the last election, this place wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. If McCain wins, I will wish him the best of luck and hope for the best. There isn't much else we can do, even if you vote for him.

To a point, its out of the hands of all of us.

How does Rove benefit from having the republican party in office? I mean all I know is the guy is a political genius. How does he really benefit from keeping them in power?

On a side note, I had a picture of me and Carl Rove at the White House Christmas party. He had on this elf hat with antlers and his eyes were closed. If I can find it, it would be a great "caption this" pic.

Money. Power. And folks that he agrees with, philosophically and politically, continue to stay in power. But the money and power part sure makes it much easier for him.

I am also sure he believes he is a patriot, too, and he probably is in his own way. I just don't think he is capable of seeing himself from a third-person perspective.

Archived