Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Saints: Who's going? Parking?

“Misdirection”

Hey guys I searched. No luck. :cool:

That said, who all is going to the game this Sunday? And where will you be seated?

I am PUMPED because this is going to be my first Redskins game and My dad got us 2nd row Dream Seats in section 9 or 10 or something like that.

Not only that, but I think we have an alright chance to beat the Saints, and at the very least, I expect to see a TD or few in the End zone for us. :D

:saintsuck:saintsuck:saintsuck

Hey guys. I have a question for you. What do we do about parking? Thanks for the help in advance. :cheers:

Hey guys I searched. No luck. :cool:

That said, who all is going to the game this Sunday? And where will you be seated?

I am PUMPED because this is going to be my first Redskins game and My dad got us 2nd row Dream Seats in section 9 or 10 or something like that.

Not only that, but I think we have an alright chance to beat the Saints, and at the very least, I expect to see a TD or few in the End zone for us. :D

:saintsuck:saintsuck:saintsuck

First Redskins game bro? You are in for QUITE the treat! I hope we win so you can always remember it as a good one. Make sure to write about your first experience at a Redskins game. It will be interesting to get a fresh perspective. Make sure to tailgate.

First Redskins game bro? You are in for QUITE the treat! I hope we win so you can always remember it as a good one. Make sure to write about your first experience at a Redskins game. It will be interesting to get a fresh perspective. Make sure to tailgate.

Will do. I don't know any of our gameplan yet, but I'll be sure to mention that we should try and tailgate. :cheers:

Archived