Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Al Jazeera says Saddam is in the Russian embassy

Kilmer17

Originally posted by The Codeman

I've been saying that there is much more than meets the eye for a while.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. :jerkoff:

Very funny. At least the current president isn't an adulterer!!

Originally posted by stratoman

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. :jerkoff:

Very funny. At least the current president isn't an adulterer!!

I found that in a political jokes forum, the funny part is that they took it from an ACTUAL Spurrier quote... the one listed right above it on my signature line.

I found that in a political jokes forum, the funny part is that they took it from an ACTUAL Spurrier quote... the one listed right above it on my signature line.

Actually, it originally comes from Jack Kemp, who said it about Bob Dole after Dole sponsored the TEFRA tax increase in '82. Honestly!

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Actually, it originally comes from Jack Kemp, who said it about Bob Dole after Dole sponsored the TEFRA tax increase in '82. Honestly!

Seriously.. Spurrier didn't really say that?

If that's true, my sig line is BS...:doh:

I doubt that's going to happen, Russia has the means to fight back.

Not much.

We would KICK Russia's a$$ in a fight ... as long as it didn't go nuclear, in which case it might end in a draw.

Somethings going on with the Russians. Why else do you send Condi Rice halfway around the world on short notice? The rationale fed to the press was that she was there to 'patch things up' with the Russian govt. I ain't buying that. She primarily met with Ivanov, who is a major pr1ck and not the one you'd want to see if you wanted to kiss and make up. Sources I've read say it didn't go well.

Something is going on here that they aren't ready to let the mainstream media know about.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Somethings going on with the Russians. Why else do you send Condi Rice halfway around the world on short notice? The rationale fed to the press was that she was there to 'patch things up' with the Russian govt. I ain't buying that. She primarily met with Ivanov, who is a major pr1ck and not the one you'd want to see if you wanted to kiss and make up. Sources I've read say it didn't go well.

Something is going on here that they aren't ready to let the mainstream media know about.

Totally agree. That's the kind of thing I have feared all along.

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

Didn't Al Jazeera also say that U.S. troops were nowhere near Baghdad?

You beat me to it.

The Russians are denying this, and for now I'll buy it. What do they have to gain in the face of the hit that they'd take in the international community for helping him?

I think he's in Tikrit, or perhaps Syria, or else is dead. Either way, the truth will come out.

Archived